No more creamed corn!

I have to share this! ok so...

Ladies, and men too..Yano when you're wearing shorts and you go to sit down, and you do that adjust your leg so that the cottage cheese doesn't make your legs look like a bag full of creamed corn?? come on, you know what i mean.. Well Today after my workout instead of changing outta my workout booty shorts I slumped down i front of the laptop, and did the ol cottage cheese test and whatta ya know!! None there! Yep that made my day :glasses:

Replies

• muffinwench
    muffinwench Posts: 22 Member
    HAHAH. I love this.

So awesome. Way to go!!
  • geneanroberts
    geneanroberts Posts: 39 Member
    I have never heard it called creamed corn...lol..so funny and true.
  • Creamed corn thats awesome....I can remember the first summer after I got married (We both had put on a little weight)....anyway, I threw some shorts on and my husband seriously thought something was wrong with my legs...he was like WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!! Looks like someone beat the back of your legs with a bag of nickels!!!!!!!!! (REALLY - THANKS BABE!) ...and it really did look like that after I looked closely in the mirror - :( CELULITE SUCKS - WORKING ON GETTING RID OF IT THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    It's been forever since i've been able to wear a pair of shorts and not feel embarrassed! it's a wonderful feeling!
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    That's awesome!!! What great motivation to stay on track and keep it up. Good job! Looking forward to not looking like I've been beat with nickles.
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    I love this, it's so true, way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!