is this realistic?

Options
sgmomma
sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
or did I totally measure wrong? Because I was stupid I didn't measure myself in Dec when I started. But I did a month ago and again this morning. It's says I lost 12in total from my body! In one month?

Replies

• runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    It could be possible. I get measured at Curves once a month and the first month I did JM 30 Day shred I lost 8 inches total... I made them measure twice to make sure...lol
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    It is realistic...and congratulations!!
  • sgmomma
    Options
    WoW! thanks! I'll post my blog update
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yup! I lost 13.5 inches last month. It's totally realistic! Amazing isn't it!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Yep I lost 15 inches my first month! So very realistic! Congrats!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I too was "stupid" well...more like mortified and ashamed/embarrassed to take my measurements when I first got started too...
    But after a month and a few days--I lost a HUGE number of inches and a tremendous number of pounds too and went from a size 20 jeans to a size 14/16w. It's been like a month and 23 days now the 16w are really getting big in the legs and waist and the 14's are fitting perfectly and are actually starting to get too big in the waist as well. So Praise God YES...it is realistic and I'm living proof of it.
  • sgmomma
    Options
    Wow congrats to all of us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!