if you want feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Lots of support here! Great bunch!!
  • mmiera
    mmiera Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, my name is Marlene, I have 4 children and I had always been about 20lbs over wt. since having children. ( My youngest is 23 years old, enough is enough) Counting calories works for me. It keeps me accountable. You can do this too.
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I also have 3 kiddos and have similar reasons for wanting to be fit! You can do this and it will improve your life so much! Some people don't see the value of looking good on the outside, but for me, it improves the inside as well!
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have three Kiddos as well. 4 1/2, almost 3, and almost 1. I've lost about 17 lbs and would like to lose total 25 to get down to 155 although I think I will eventually maintain at 160 but who knows lol!!

And yes there is A TON!! of support on here. I love reading all my friends post about burning and what they are doing, it helps motivate me. I have also learned a lot about how to lose weight, lilke about how many calories to burn and eat etc.

Good luck!! If you want, add me!
  • janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just added you! I'm a mom to 4 and trying to get healthy as well!
  • LANLAU00
    LANLAU00 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new to this site as well! Just switched over from WW ... looking to change it up a bit! I've been on a weight loss journey since January 2011. I'm a mom and work full-time outside the home. Really working at getting into "running" ... life is slipping by and just can't sit around any longer ... need to put my health at the forefront!
  • Tinkb13
    Tinkb13 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new also joined for same reason gained baby weight that has not come off, c section def didn't help, hope to lose at least 30lbs. I'll request u, we can do it!
  • momof3boys090808
    momof3boys090808 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids who I had close together. Youngest two are 12mos apart so I had hard time losing my weight. I am down 44 lbs and almost 8lbs through MFP, it's possible! :) feel free to add me.
  • momof3boys090808
    momof3boys090808 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    LAN: I lost my first 30 something on WW also then found this and am addicted :)
  • virgogirl916
    virgogirl916 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mommy, too. Just added you :)
  • Kely39
    Kely39 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new too and have two little girls! I didn't start gaining weight until I was prego with my first daughter. I have fluctuated ever since. Now my weight is really affecting my health. I have a BP issue that developed with my second daughter. I will help you!
  • LaLaB0
    LaLaB0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got three as well and am about halfway to my goal. Would love to give some support to you!