love handles exerciseee ???

Options
Colfiii
Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
hi there and hope u all have a good morning/day !
does anyone know some good exercise for loosing lower abs and the love handles ? ( like all that belt around lower abs that includes abs and sides of your body called love handles ) .
i m doing some exercise and I'm loosing from my wrist but not so much in that area.
Please please let me know any if worked for u or if u know about it !
thanks

Replies

• Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    nobody ? :(
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Side bend w/ weights: Hold a 5-10lb weight in right hand, put left hand behind your head, lean to the left hold for 3 secs then lean over to the right (briefly) then back to starting position. Do 10 reps on each side.

Side crunches: Lay on the floor as if ready to do a regular sit up/crunch. Lay knees to the right, shoulders flat on the ground - crunch up 10 reps right, middle, left.

There are a few others, but these work the best in my experience for those love handle areas. GL.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Zumba works the love handles and its fun.
  • rae_ann
    rae_ann Posts: 13
    Options
    Bridges, bicycle crunches. Still sore form my tuesdays work out!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Side crunches.

There's another exercise in one of my programs that I love but I don't know what it's called. You sit on the floor, knees bend, feet just off the floor, balancing on your butt. Take a heavier weight and hold the ends, then bring it the side and then the other, twisting as you do it. That helped with abs and sides for me.