Newbie--1 week in and I love it already!

Options
Hello everyone! I gave in and decided to start counting calories again to keep my weight loss going. I joined a week ago and I'm down 3 pounds, so it's working! Love this site! Love that it's free! Do wish so many things were not listed only in grams, but I'm adjusting. Keeping my math brain working. Can I count the mental workout as exercise? :wink:

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Mark_
    Mark_ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    slowturtle - I'm happy you found the site and are seeing results!!! That's awesome.
    Wishing you continued great results !
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Mark! I appreciate it! Wishing you the best as well!
  • myf1101
    myf1101 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hi.

I've been on here four weeks now and like you am loving it. Made some really great supportive friends from UK and USA. Like you tried nearly everyhting else. I have sent a friend request.
  • cmfp
    cmfp Posts: 2
    Options
    slowturtle1 quote:
    Do wish so many things were not listed only in grams, but I'm adjusting. Keeping my math brain working.

Congratulations on joining. No math required, it's just one button press on scales. As long as units on the food and the scales match, the unit could be in "snoodles" and it'd be just as easy.

Do your scales display grams?
  • ummnadir
    ummnadir Posts: 48
    Options
    I agree the counting was bothersome so I gave up buti am back because my other method is not working.
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hope I feel the same as you tomorrow moning when I have my first weigh in after starting this last Saturday!
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    slowturtle1 quote:
    Do wish so many things were not listed only in grams, but I'm adjusting. Keeping my math brain working.

Congratulations on joining. No math required, it's just one button press on scales. As long as units on the food and the scales match, the unit could be in "snoodles" and it'd be just as easy.

Do your scales display grams?
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm still getting used to how to use this site. My scale was buried in the garage, so I have retrieved it and now it's easier. Never fails though, I measure in grams and the database is in oz. or vice versa. lol...