Too hilarious not to share

Options
Alexagetsfit
Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
When I got up this morning, I didn't really have much clean to run in, so I ended up wearing some booty shorts that I usually sleep in. (I can't decide whether this is a sign that I need to go shopping for warm weather running gear or that I need to do laundry more often. I think I am going to stick with the shopping.)

My route that I run in the mornings has a bus route that runs alongside it for part of the way. As I found out this morning, when I run intervals, it is timed almost perfectly with the bus stops. I didn't realize this, but the bus was following me for a great deal of my way home. Finally, as I am turning onto the street that I live on and away from the bus route, the bus driver waved and leaned out the window and yelled, "Thanks for the show! MMmmm, that *kitten*....."

I burst out laughing so hard that I almost peed my pants before I made it all the way home. Goodness.

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    oh goodness!!! I guess that means time to go shopping!! lol (nice run though)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh! that's funny, but also creepy at the same time! if you have a TJ Maxx near you I just saw TONS of cute running shorts there for $7.99 to $14.99!
  • PamelaKeebler
    PamelaKeebler Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. It totally just made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha :) Love it!
  • Mbuhler
    Mbuhler Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You just made my morning :) Thanks for sharing!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOL That's tooooooo FUNNY!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Good Story! And good job on the workouts! They must be working!
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    last time I ran/walked, maybe monday evening, a police car pulled over. told me I was going too fast and putting him to shame! the things people will say haha.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    LOL! I think we need pic's of the booty shorts!
  • Hopelessbird
    Options

I agree.
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    LOL! Too funny!! I bet that made your day xD
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options

I agree.

^This!^ I mean does anyone else feel left out???
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    I can imagine...lmbo!!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    thats great!! lol
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options

I agree.

^This!^ I mean does anyone else feel left out???
    I will see what I can do when I get home from work. They are now in the laundry with the rest of my clothes. lol.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    double nm
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl! I posted the same sort of thing as an NSV last week. Out running and as I ran past one guy he called "Thanks for the view!" Kind of make you feel good and irritated at the same time.

Glad to see it happened to someone else, too!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! That's awesome!
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    OK, now I nearly snorted my coffee! I hope you are happy.

OK, your friend the bus driver was a little crude perhaps, but the sentiment had to make your day (at least a little):bigsmile:

P.S. Welcome to the SEC Aggies! Go Gators! We'll see you September 8th in College Station! :drinker:

And I seond the vote to see the "Shorts in Question."
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!