anybody do Jamie Eason's livefit 12 weeks

Options
viclee1
viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-phase-1.html

thinking about doing this, my only concern is I've already been hitting the gym and for the first month there's no cardio, I'm not sure I want to give that up?! Any input?

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    afaik, cardio is incorprated after the first phase of livefit.
    havent done the livefit, but ive been working on her 12 week burning the fat program. 3 days of lifting, 2 days of cardio.
  • bballchck24
    Options
    I've done Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. I loved the weight work outs...I got really strong, but not bulky, but toned....the food was the hardest part for me...still working on eating cleaner. Probably going to start the weights again soon...once I get some pounds off.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 4 on Friday, love it, am eating about 98% clean, making alot of my own recipes or from skinny taste but protein rich with lots of eggs & veggies. Have upped my calories to around 2k a day average & eating 5-6 times a day. I've lost nearly 6lbs in the 3 weeks since starting with very limited cardio (couple of walks in the park but no gym cardio) I am getting much stronger, my stamina during the work outs has increased & my muscles are really looking good. All in all quite happy with it so will keep going & see where phase 2 takes me. :)
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am on week 7 right now, I love it! Cardio starts in phase 2 and continues in the rest of the program. I hate cardio so I was happy the first 4 weeks haha! So far I love the results I am getting and I love this program! The diet part isn't too bad either, she has some awesome recipes, I haven't found one that I don't like! Feel free to add me
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 and not doing very much cardio! Nothing very strenous at all. Definitely love her recipes and love the workout plans!
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2. I kind of miss cardio too, but I know I'll be wishing I didn't have to do cardio later in the program. For me the food is the hardest part. I have trouble getting my meals in during the work day.
  • debwaid
    Options
    havent done the livefit, but ive been working on her 12 week burning the fat program. 3 days of lifting, 2 days of cardio.
    What is the 12 week burning the fat program?
  • Missa1350
    Options
    Jamie Eason has 2 Programs on BodyBuilding.com: Burning the Fat (12wks) and LiveFIT trainer. I started with Burning the Fat program first (I'm in week 3). =) I think Burning the Fat is like an overall/slightly beginner program.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    What is the 12 week burning the fat program?
    i hope this link takes you there lol
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/female-20to39-fat-loss/training
    i dont do the food part of it - but i reallly love the training part. easily fits into my schedule... though i have altered it a bit. sometimes instead of doing the 20 minutes of cardio after i lift, i just add it on to the 40 minutes of cardio and do an hour instead.
  • debwaid
    Options
    Jamie Eason has 2 Programs on BodyBuilding.com: Burning the Fat (12wks) and LiveFIT trainer. I started with Burning the Fat program first (I'm in week 3). =) I think Burning the Fat is like an overall/slightly beginner program.

Wondering if I might have started with that. I'm doing well with LiveFIT but I need to lose more fat at this point. Can't help wondering if it would be better to do Burning The Fat, then come back and re-do LiveFIT!! Any thoughts from anyone??? Checking out on bodybuilding.com to try and figure it out!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'de love some friend adds :)
  • debwaid
    Options
    I'de love some friend adds :)
    Go to this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3254-jamie-eason-2012
    There's a few of us that are in different stages of Jamie's Program!!!
  • kellygirlb
    Options
    Can overweight ppl do this livefit 12 week program? I am wanting to start Monday, and need to lose 60 pounds by October 2014, I currently weigh 188, I lost 50 pounds on my own, kept off almost two years later, so now I want to push myself even more. I joined a gym mainly so I can do her workout routine w weights, I hope I don't embarrass myself.
  • mstjmack26
    mstjmack26 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Can overweight ppl do this livefit 12 week program? I am wanting to start Monday, and need to lose 60 pounds by October 2014, I currently weigh 188, I lost 50 pounds on my own, kept off almost two years later, so now I want to push myself even more. I joined a gym mainly so I can do her workout routine w weights, I hope I don't embarrass myself.

I weigh 210 at 5'10 and I am doing her liveFit . So I guess we can do it. Have you started? I am only on day 2 but love it thus far couldn't wait to start.