They have it soooo goood!

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Well you have a piont but there are some benefits of being a man, like giving birth and all that hard stuf

Well, you don't HAVE to give birth if you don't want to. Like another poster said, a lot of things about being a woman is choice. You have a choice to put make up on every day, or to wear high heels, and yes, even to have a baby.

Yep, it can be hard sometimes (especially giving birth!) but it's worth it if that's your choice. :) I particularly love the fact that I was able to carry a human life in me and bring it into this world - twice!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Ladies, do you ever think "why do men have life so easy?"
    Well i do! and these are some of the topics i think about..........
    Getting dressed, taking a shower, peeing, dating life, s*x, loosing wieght, and soo much more!
    if you would like to comment or extend on one of these topics or another feel free, because i hope its not only me!:ohwell:

I'm failing to see how getting dressed and taking a shower are easier on me than you. Dating life? LMAO. Grass is always greener right?

Let me assure you that being a man and trying to date is not a picnic unless you are one of the elite few. Men have to dance, preen their feathers, compete against the elite few who auto-win based off their physical appearance, pursue, and figure out what version of the dating rulebook the woman is using. While I'm sure women in the dating pool have their own issues to deal with, I am betting that neither side has it easier when it comes to this, just very different issues. (for one I know that most women I know have to deal with several men hitting on them at once, which may sound flattering until you ahve to do this regularly and have to weed out the *kitten* from the non... I imagine that can get exhausting)

Losing weight? Yeah. Some men sure. I know some women that can't gain weight to save their lives. I know that in five weeks I can lose what I can gain in one week.

So no. We just have our own set of issues we deal with that may be different, but no less irritating than yours.
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    I think women have it easier, besides shaving our legs and our what nots, and periods, hated having a period. I liked being pregnant, so I wouldn't trade that. But all we have to do is own a vjj, and men will pretty much do whatever we want the to doto get in it.

The only time I've ever wished I was a man, was when I was wondering what it feels like to have sex with me.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    And yet they have to listen to us b!tch and moan...hmm...
    :flowerforyou: For you, boys

Edit for the dreaded B word
    I think I like you! :wink: :drinker:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hard to comment on as I have never actually been a chick. Come on post-ops, we need you in here to shed some light on the subject! ;)

Things that rock about being a guy:
    - I've never had a creepy boss stare at my chest
    - Not too worried about walking down a dark alley at night
    - I can date people 10 years younger or older than me and no one blinks an eye

Chicks have it good to:
    - Meeting dudes consists of just going outside in public and standing still for more than 10 seconds
    - Being broke doesn't mean you are stuck at home with nothing to do
    - When the creepy boss DOES stare at your chest, you get a million dollars
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I don't think guys get it any easier than us really to be fair. I love being a girl :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    It's not that easy for men. Women are freaking INSANE! And they put up with our BS. They love us through it, and come out half beaten up and bloddied on the other side... But they stick around.
  • Thanis90
    Thanis90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I think it's about equal, I often thought I'd rather be a guy for some of the reasons stated. But the two things that are enough to change my mind on that is A) We don't have to hide anything if we're "excited" and B) They have things... HANGING! I seriously couldn't deal with that like! So I'll happily put up with all our girly issues :P
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i think it could be just as easy to be a man as a woman if i gave up caring about my appearance, lol! but of course, i like to look nice and put together. i choose to do my hair, shave my legs, wear makeup, pick out nice clothes, etc. of course, shaving is something that is really expected from society, so it's kind of looked down upon not to shave, but you really don't have to if you don't want.

i do agree that men have it easier when it comes to weight loss and i actually think men can get away with being chubbier when it comes to dating - don't you see a lot of chubby guys with thin, pretty girls? i do. maybe that's just my area.

anyway, some things would be easier as a man (peeing and no period are at the top of the list) but i would never want to be a man that's for sure!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    As for a guy who continuously touts the fact the men are better than women...

women have boobs...they win.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Life can be hard.
    Shortbus.jpg
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    i do agree that men have it easier when it comes to weight loss and i actually think men can get away with being chubbier when it comes to dating - don't you see a lot of chubby guys with thin, pretty girls? i do. maybe that's just my area.

I need to move to where you are. That's unheard of here. Maybe it's that I live in a college-oriented town.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    In some ways they have it easier. I would certainly be thrilled without having a monthly cycle to deal with!

If you are a man involved with a woman, you DO have a monthly cycle to deal with :laugh:
  • Freax
    Freax Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    "The only time I've ever wished I was a man, was when I was wondering what it feels like to have sex with me."
    That's what you call a WINNING sentence!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I don't exactly think men have it *easy*. I don't think anyone has it easy. Life is hard.

But in hell, gentlemen, you will have menstrual cramps. Somehow.
  • k8lyn_235
    Options
    B) They have things... HANGING! I seriously couldn't deal with that like! So I'll happily put up with all our girly issues :P

lmao! totally agree! one word.. ew.
  • carlie_carl
    carlie_carl Posts: 285
    Options
    I like that my boobs get me free things and generally make life easier...

Man boobs don't have the same effect...

hahaha theyre really dont, I stopped wearing low cut tops to get into bars long long ago lol
  • k8lyn_235
    Options
    As for a guy who continuously touts the fact the men are better than women...

women have boobs...they win.

i don't enjoy my boobs as much as men do, i don't think. but maybe i'm doing something wrong...
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    In some ways they have it easier. I would certainly be thrilled without having a monthly cycle to deal with! And being able to pee standing up would rock. Not to mention killer heels, makeup and hairstyling. But alot of that is choice.

But men have their issues too. I'd hate to have to wear a suit and tie. Men are expected to be manly and not show too much emotion. Men are often (not always) expected to support a family. If there's a divorce, they often lose thier children and alot of their money even if it's the wife that cheated. Men have to be the ones to ask a women out and deal with rejection.

So meh. I don't think they have it all that great. I'm happy being a girl.

You said it! There's good and bad. And sometimes women make it harder on themselves... I don't even blow dry my hair or wear makeup.
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    SHORT ANSWER.......NO WOMEN HAVE IT BEST!

1. They have corsets, bras & sexy undies, long flowing dresses & cute skirts & yet they still look hot in shorts & hiking boots!
    2. Without getting too excited, you have that beautiful body to soap up :)
    3. Peeing, maybe we win this one, just maybe.
    4. As previously stated, the men have to(generally) put themselves out there, have to make the decisions & pay the bills, WOMEN this is harder than you give us credit for!
    5. SEX PLEASE, You can lie there & enjoy it with minimal input, or you can control! totally. You choose when, how hard, etc Your nipples are sensitive & you can be stimulated via many orifices, multiple orgasms & the ability to squirt, C'mon PLEASE.
    6. Weight a tough one but easily decided by the fact your body is designed to carry your progeny, what greater joy is there than to carry your child within you.

NOPE ALL SAID YOU HAVE IT WAY BETTER!!

Russ