Bit over a year in, 56lbs down after a bad winter

Options
T_William
T_William Posts: 147 Member
Well having made great progress last year I thought i'd treat myself and eat what I want over Christmas, along with around 2-3months with no gym visits due to the shocking conditions and awaiting a reply from the finance company to cancel my membership. I ended up putting on near 10lbs months leading up to and just after Christmas, mainly due to eating what ever I wanted over Christmas, pork sandwich for lunch, double helpings of highly fatty deserts etc.....

Well i'm now back below my previous low and better for it, ive joined a much better and much much more local gym so i'm maintaining a routine far better and enjoying it more. Anyway here are a couple of pictures some I have posted in the past but they give a good overview of progress.

September 2010
grad2.jpg

August 2011
SAM_0281aaaa-1.jpg

11th March 2012
SAM_0705.jpg
SAM_0723.jpg
SAM_0719.jpg

Should of had a shave first :P Oh and the drift king tshirt is a L where all other images are XL tshirts, jeans are 36" but the trousers on my graduation photo are 42"

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Looking good! You can see the loss in your face too :) You're doing great!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome!
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Had to take a look for motivation at this page, I changed job a few months after this, ended up leaving the gym near my old job and eating less healthy due to the new place not offering any staff room, microwave or kettle. I used heat up alot of healthy lunches or buy don't innocent veg pots note I go out and grab sandwiches junk food.

I've manned to put back on all my loss, while I don't look add bad as my first photo I weigh the same. I'm trying to get back into a fun routine but it's easy too hot the last few weeks
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    God job! Keep it up!!! I've lost 108 with old fashioned diet and exercise...you can do it too! Feel free to add me for support.
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    good job!!!!! you look fantastic..keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!