They have it soooo goood!

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    O my gosh I have this argument with my boyfriend constantly. I work, go to school, do homework, cook dinner, do the laundry, clean the apartment, do the dishes, and have to find time to work out on top of that. He goes to work and comes home and asks what is for dinner. Then plays xbox all night..... GAHHHHHh

But that's your choice (doing all the work at home) not something all women do.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    well all i can say is that i actually like when a girl stares at my chest lol maybe because i'm a guy though...
    btw in today's world i really doubt i'll meet a girl who will cook for me, unless it is a really old fashioned girl.
  • Freax
    Freax Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    As for a guy who continuously touts the fact the men are better than women...

women have boobs...they win.

i don't enjoy my boobs as much as men do, i don't think. but maybe i'm doing something wrong...
    Maybe you aren't enjoying them as much because you aren't using them correctly. You have to use them to your ADVANTAGE.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Its fairly equal, we can both find plenty to b!tch about.

The only thing which would make me wish I had been born male is if you could have guaranteed that I could have played professional football for West Ham United (and maybe England).
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    With one word I will end this thread: BOOBS

men do not have these yet they are the one thing they crave above all else...
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    #TRUTH
    Excuse me!! But you woman have it so much better then us men.

You can buy so many outfits for cheap.
    You have multiple upon multiple orgasms
    Men can not get enough of you
    You can get anything you want when you flash the ladies
    [/quote]
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    As for a guy who continuously touts the fact the men are better than women...

women have boobs...they win.

i don't enjoy my boobs as much as men do, i don't think. but maybe i'm doing something wrong...
    I don't particularly enjoy my boobs, either... but they definitely come in handy.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    BOOBS

men do not have these yet

The absolute wrong forum to make this claim on.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    When my daughter learned about puberty in school...she came home and said "Boys have it easy, they just get hairy and stuff"
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    accidently sit on your junk and then tell me its better being a man.

This seriously made me giggle...!
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    It's not that easy for men. Women are freaking INSANE! And they put up with our BS. They love us through it, and come out half beaten up and bloddied on the other side... But they stick around.

Well stated. And for the right woman, all of that is worth it in the end.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I'm not a hoarder. I throw out my junk.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    BOOBS

men do not have these yet

The absolute wrong forum to make this claim on.

Well played.
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options

I'm not a hoarder. I throw out my junk.
    OMFG that is so halarios
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    SHORT ANSWER.......NO WOMEN HAVE IT BEST!

1. They have corsets, bras & sexy undies, long flowing dresses & cute skirts & yet they still look hot in shorts & hiking boots!
    2. Without getting too excited, you have that beautiful body to soap up :)
    3. Peeing, maybe we win this one, just maybe.
    4. As previously stated, the men have to(generally) put themselves out there, have to make the decisions & pay the bills, WOMEN this is harder than you give us credit for!
    5. SEX PLEASE, You can lie there & enjoy it with minimal input, or you can control! totally. You choose when, how hard, etc Your nipples are sensitive & you can be stimulated via many orifices, multiple orgasms & the ability to squirt, C'mon PLEASE.
    6. Weight a tough won but easily decided by the fact your body is designed to carry your progeny, what greater joy is there than to carry your child within you.

NOPE ALL SAID YOU HAVE IT WAY BETTER!!

Russ

I'm inclined to agree with most of this one. My only caveat would be number 4 is up for grabs depending on the person. I would love to have a guy to be my partner in this one but at this stage in life I'm a single mom so I pay the bills, make the decisions, clean the house, do the laundry, help with homework, cook, etc...

That said, I love men and everything they can and will do, because yes I'm capable of doing them but it's nice when I don't have to. Including but not limited to killing bugs, mowing the yard, changing the oil, assembling furniture, and moving heavy stuff.
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options
    <
    That's one of the things the Wife likes about me :happy:
    Excuse me!! But you woman have it so much better then us men.

You can buy so many outfits for cheap.
    You have multiple upon multiple orgasms
    Men can not get enough of you
    You can get anything you want when you flash the ladies

Multiple upon multiple orgasms?!?! Who is this and more importantly who are they sleeping with?
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    well all i can say is that i actually like when a girl stares at my chest lol maybe because i'm a guy though...
    btw in today's world i really doubt i'll meet a girl who will cook for me, unless it is a really old fashioned girl.

Hey! I love to cook, and would happily do so for all my guy friends.
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options

I know this is off topic but what is up with your profile pic
    @ boobs hangin out
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options

@ boobs hangin out

its called epic-ness.

epic_envy_epic_boobs_supergirl_demotivational_poster_12321280491_ohh_god_how_nice-s640x649-53677.jpg
  • Siena_Risley_13
    Options

@ boobs hangin out

its called epic-ness.

epic_envy_epic_boobs_supergirl_demotivational_poster_12321280491_ohh_god_how_nice-s640x649-53677.jpg
    More like epic for you to watch :) lol