Crazy Canucks Weigh In July 22

Options
Hey everyone!! I didnt see a thread started yet so I decided to do it myself. Hope everyone had a great week!!!
My weigh in today is 146.8 lbs. went down a little:bigsmile: I've been so close to my goal weight for such a long time . . . its getting irritating. :laugh:

For the challenge I was able to do a workout video a day!!!! yah!!! I did 30 day shred then next day ab ripper and so on and so on . . . exercise sure puts you in a happier mood.:bigsmile:

I would also like to Congratulate Tasha!!!! :happy: She was a bridesmaid in a wedding this past weekend that I also went to, and she looked AMAZING!!!!:noway: Way to go Tash!!! Very proud of you!!:flowerforyou:

Go Canucks Go!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :happy:

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    bump for tomorrow, I didn't get to weigh in today
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    down 2 ozs to 195.4///sucks... scale not moving even with all the extra cardio. Oh well, next week is my medical physical & stress test. Will find out what the hey is going on.

For the challenge I stayed away from pop - I had my first diet coke today.
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    ahhh i weighed myself today i weighed 205 :D as of last friday i was 208 sooo im down a little which makes me happy ive oficialy lost 10 pounds!!! cant waite to be in the 100s again
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone! I'm sure struggling to stay focused with my busy busy busy schedule! Oh well...I'm maintaining for now and will start up again after holidays!!! Hopefully I can do damage control and avoid the scale going up!!! I'm actually happy where I am at the moment, I know I'd be happier when I get to my goal, but I feel okay right now! I'm off to the cabin until next week, hope you all have a great week!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My weight didn't change this week :grumble: Oh well, at least I didn't gain. I am happy for myself for that.

As for the challenges... I wasn't exactly sure what one we were doing, but my week went as follows:

WORKOUT DVD - I ended up making sure I exercised, at least 45 mins a day, but it was outside. I have a hard time staying in when it's summer. I like to enjoy the weather while we get the chance!
    POP - I did really well, except on Saturday night I ended up taking two mouthfulls of hubby's pepsi b/c I had forgot.. whoops! :laugh:
    LATE NIGHT SNACKS: With some effort, I did really well at this one. I made sure not to eat anything at least 2 1/2 hrs before I went to bed

Hope everyone else had a great week! :drinker:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    still at 140, haven't budged, it looked like i teeter a little over or under, but can't tell with my dial scale

next week will be better
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey all.
    207 last week.
    204 this week.

I also can't wait to get back into the 100's it's been a while.
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I would also like to Congratulate Tasha!!!! :happy: She was a bridesmaid in a wedding this past weekend that I also went to, and she looked AMAZING!!!!:noway: Way to go Tash!!! Very proud of you!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks Jay! I felt pretty good in that dress to... loved that it fit and that I didn't have any troubles getting it one! :smooched:

Despite feeling fabulous, I did gain 1.3lbs last week. I'm not going to beat myself up over it; I have quite a few "treats" at the wedding so I'm happy with what I saw on the scale.

Now onto this week... and getting my butt back in gear, if I can get over this stupid summer cold I caught.:frown:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    weigh in 153.4. Down 3 pounds....still dealing with stress not eating much either so I guess not good weight loss. Go Canada GO!

Good luck everyone.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Well I'm goin camping with my hubby for our first year anniversary right now, so I won't be back until Monday. It will be nice to get away from all the stress and just be together. Good luck with this week everyone!!!
    I am going to try not to eat so many smores, thats my challenge for the week. :laugh:
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Well this Canuck found the scale on July 19, 2009 and it read 147.5 for the second week in a row. If all stays to routine this Sunday it will move down about a pound. Will keep you all posted.

In Edmonton
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    Glad to report a 2 lb loss since last Friday. 172 lbs. Very happy with that.

Have a great Canadian summer - the heat finally found the prairies and I'm going to the lake this week. Sooo excited.

Regina Girl
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My weight did not move at all either, unfortunately..!! so anyways, me and my boyfriend really wanna get into a healthy eating habits, so together we are doing a LOW CARB Challenge for the month of August, so anyone interested, just look for the thread, im going to make one especially for that, so that anyone can join, i think this will definitely help, what it will consist of is cutting out most carbs including bread, potatoes, rice, etc, and all simple sugars like candy and chocolate, the only carbs taken in will be from fruit and such.....anyways good luck with your week everyone!
  • sjmay
    Options
    How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty good. Binged a bit, but back on track again today. LOL, this is turning into my favorite saying... I am going to hate myself on weigh in day! LOL

:flowerforyou: :smile: :drinker:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    It was GNO on Saturday. We went to a Tapas restaurant so indulging in food was not the problem:glasses: Indulging in DRINK was....:noway: :explode: :sick: :glasses:
  • sjmay
    Options
    Yikes! lol I know what you mean.. I kinda ran into that same problem Saturday night :laugh: :drinker: :blushing:
  • sjmay
    Options
    Just wondering how everyone's week has been going...hope you are well :smile:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Hey Guys!! Im back from camping. it was such a great weekend!! and i didnt eat too many smores . . . 3, so i thought that was pretty good seeing that we were there for 5 days. turns out i eat a heck of a lot less when i camp. we eat when we are hungry, not b/c the watch tells us to. my husband and i like to camp without watches just so we relax more and eat less. i was content with our normal turkey bacon, hashbrowns and eggs for brunch and then a little later i would have a turkey hotdog or turkey burger. and that was about it. maybe some chips and HOT salsa or jello in between. so i checked the scale this morning and i have lost some, so I will see tomorrow with weigh in how it goes.
    we also biked more, walked more, went swimming . . .
    I want to camp ALL THE TIME!!!:bigsmile:

Good Luck with weigh in tomorrow everyone!!!!

Does anyone know what happened to Jomickey??? I'm gettin a little worried. holidays maybe??
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey Crazy Canucks lets get weighing. I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 146 lbs.
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Hey Crazy Canucks lets get weighing. I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 146 lbs.
    You are posting in an old thread, the new one has the date August 19, with the Crazy Canucks. I'll bump the thread for you if you would like to join our team.