Me & My Love's Progress - 5'11 & 6'3

Options
Jenn152
Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
:heart: I have been on this journey with the love of my life for about 9 months now... He started getting serious right around this time last year (his birthday) and I lolly-gagged :blushing: around until about August before I got serious.

I think side-by-side comparisons are amazing! :bigsmile: I just put this together because we had taken pictures on these dates so it was a good way to get some perspective on how far we have come. Losing weight is amazing and I feel so good every day now!

He has been a fantastic support for me :smooched: I had more weight to lose than he did. He really wanted to build more muscle and do more running events (which is now a goal I am working toward as well, so we can do them together). This has been such a cool thing for us to bond over. I am thankful for him every day and I hope you all have a great suport network for your own goals! :flowerforyou:

*** Disclaimer: I have a pretty manageable friend list right now, and I LOVE all my MFPers! So if you do feel the need to send a request, please include a message about why you would like to be friends. The more the merrier, but I really like to support ALL my friends and be supported BY them.***

m9pqxe.jpg

Replies

• Jenn152
    Options
    I think the last pic keeps getting cut off... so here is the last one by itself

34no74y.jpg
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Wonderful progress for you both. It is great that you two are doing this together! Congrats :drinker: And you are already on my MFP friend, so I'm happy about that! :flowerforyou:
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    :happy: you both look great!! good job! keep it up!!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You're both beautiful people from the start, but the extra glow of health is a nice enhancement! Congratulations!
  • vinadity98
    vinadity98 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!!!!!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You guys look wonderful!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You guys look great!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    The progress you've both made is awesome! Keep it up Jenn!
  • jaxCarrie
    jaxCarrie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome job tall people!!! Love his glasses.
  • lifeisadancefloor
    lifeisadancefloor Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You both look great!!! Awesome job :D
  • Jenn152
    Options
    Awesome job tall people!!! Love his glasses.

hah, yes! we are giants and LOVE it :bigsmile: i am a huge fan of those glasses as well!

Thanks everyone! I am so proud of him and us as a whole! :happy:
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    you guys are cute together!!! good job!!! it shows :)
  • Lululuv
    Lululuv Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. Both of your faces look so thin!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Well done to both of you!
  • AfonsoSilva
    Options
    Great job, you guys look fantastic and form a great couple!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Y'all look fantastic!
  • stayseeing
    stayseeing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    great job!! you guys look great.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    You're a lovely couple and you both look terrific! I wish you a long, healthy and happy life together!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    You guys look AWESOME! Great job both of you!

I'm blessed also that my husband and I are doing this together. So far he is down 42lbs and I've lost just over 25lbs.

Keep up the great work and its awesome you are working on running to do it with him.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!