My hoodie...

Options
Rugbychick16
Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
So I had to tell someone about this, as it's late where I am and I'm sure no one would appreciate me calling to tell them this so...

About a month ago we had my mums 50th birthday party, and I went in the house to get a hoodie, and my selection was limited, as I've moved out and taken most of my clothes. So i grabbed the only hoodie I had there, and try as I may, I could not get the zippers to touch, So I wore it open.

So tonight I at home and cleaning up the pile of clothes that's accumulated in the bottom of my closet. And there it was....the tight hoodie. So just to see, I put it on...

and...

IT FITS!!!!

It's still a little snug, but the zipper does up with ease and it friggin fits!! YAY ME!!! :bigsmile:

Thanks for listening. And I'm sure all my family and friends thank you, as now I can not wake them up and I can tell them tomorrow!

Replies

• Sacredmaiden
    Options
    That's wonderful!

Good job. :smile:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Wow...that's such a wonderful feeling.:bigsmile: Nothing tastes as good as thin feels they say. Good for you:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    that is wonderful way to go
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    GOOOOD JOB!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!
  • tvfit
    tvfit Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    this is how I stay motivated! I keep the bigger clothes around and try them on. And then I put on a target garment! It's a great way to visualize my goals!

Congrats!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Nothing feels as good as wearing something that used to be too tight.
    You have done a GREAT JOB!! Be proud of yourself.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    So wait, this is OT but I have to ask :tongue:

You weren't a hooker were you?

(Rugby fans will understand!)

Side note, in college I was a fly half and captain of my Rugby team, and more importantly, I was the anchor man of the boat races.:drinker:

It was amusing, I was a 6'2" 210 lb fly half (kind of like a football running back and quarter back rolled into one). And I ran a 4.3 second 40 yd dash, I was a terror in college, *sigh* ... glory days.
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    So wait, this is OT but I have to ask :tongue:

You weren't a hooker were you?

(Rugby fans will understand!)

Side note, in college I was a fly half and captain of my Rugby team, and more importantly, I was the anchor man of the boat races.:drinker:

It was amusing, I was a 6'2" 210 lb fly half (kind of like a football running back and quarter back rolled into one). And I ran a 4.3 second 40 yd dash, I was a terror in college, *sigh* ... glory days.

Cheers!!:drinker:
    Haha I was the hooker! At 5'0 I fit very nicely into the middle of a scrum, and at around 200lbs at the time, I was a little force to be reckoned with!! It's funny tho, as now I could run alot better then I could then, but I'm smaller, so I'm not quite the force!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

Cheers!!:drinker:
    Haha I was the hooker! At 5'0 I fit very nicely into the middle of a scrum, and at around 200lbs at the time, I was a little force to be reckoned with!! It's funny tho, as now I could run alot better then I could then, but I'm smaller, so I'm not quite the force!!

You pack'ers are all the same, all brawn and no endurance :wink: :laugh:

When I played, I could run 10 miles and barely be winded. I don't know about your practices, but ours always started with a 2 mile run and then ended with 50 yard 4 corners (2 of them, that's 1600 yards, or a MILE of 4 corners, ugh!) and then a 1 mile run. Do that for 3 weeks 6 days a week before the season (we went down to 3 practices a week once the season started) and you're bound to drop 2 or 3% body fat. Navy seals had nothing on our practices, especially the August ones in 90 degrees. All our practices were at least 3 hours pre season, with at least an hour of ruck and maul drills. That's like an hour of wrestling squished between 2 killer cardio HIIT sessions. It paid off though, we went 9-0 and 9-1 the two seasons I was captain.
    And of course we NEVER lost a drink up. YO HO! YO HO! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!