Turbo fire & Shakeology... anyone try this

Options
I cannot shake 15lbs regardless of following mfp since November. I am seriously considering turbo fire and Shakeology.. Anyone followed this and have feedback?

Replies

• marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have -- private message me and I'll give you my details :-)
  • Rena_Jane
    Rena_Jane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I actually just started using Turbofire on monday, I am not using shakeology yet but I am contemplating it since my goal is to lose about 40-45 lbs. There is another post of other women who are using turbofire already and some have stated they are using shakeology also, not sure if you saw that. Wish I could give you more info, but unfortunately I just started and with any new program there is always an adjustment period first. Good luck in reaching your goals :smile:
  • mikeecus
    mikeecus Posts: 7
    Options
    that dog is adorable.
  • harleyshan1
    Options
    Thank you. I will private msg you for more info.

My dog, yes he is 10 weeks old his name is Cooper and he's 4lbs 10oz.. he's a sheltie. We had to put our last sheltie down due to cancer.. Such great family dogs so we ventured to find another sheltie puppy! :-)
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire and stankology will do nothing unless you have the proper diet.

I suggest re-evaluate your calorie/macronutritional goals.. I suspect under feeding.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options

I suggest re-evaluate your calorie/macronutritional goals.. I suspect under feeding.

This ^^

TF is a good workout, as almost all the beachbody programs are. Shakeology on the other hand is overpriced. I've tried it and it's not worth the price tag.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    COOOOOOPERRRR AAAWWWWW. :heart:

Sorry, just ... .puppies.

I agree that the only way to lose weight is staying under your calorie goal (once you define what that actually is) and getting adequate exercise and nutrition. Any sort of high intensity exercise is going to help you do that. Hold on to your money and figure out the best, cheapest way to do the above and you will be golden :]
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options

This ^^

TF is a good workout, as almost all the beachbody programs are. Shakeology on the other hand is overpriced. I've tried it and it's not worth the price tag.

Hopefully you gave it time to work... I drink it every day... and I don't crave the crap food I was eating all the time... and have lost 10 pounds!

Turbo Fire is amazing... nuff said! <3
  • bradeal
    bradeal Posts: 1
    Options
    I am drinking the chocolate Shakeo right now. I started drinking it 1 month ago and can tell it takes about 1-2 lbs off extra a week. I joined Team Beach Body and have a coach I talk to daily. It seems to help me stay on track. I am taking Zumba toning classes 2-3x a week and walk 2x a week. The Shake has cut my cravings for sugar almost completely. I quit drinking dt coke which I drank 48oz a day. I now drink 80-100oz of water daily. I bought the dvd set of "Slim in 6". I now feel I am ready for the more intense workouts!
  • jessivette31
    jessivette31 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Dear, any program DOES work!! You have to give commitment and dedication and of course eat healthy.. 6 meals a day... i have not done that program but i did insanity which comes from the same company team beachbody. i did it and lost a totally of 30lbs in 60 days.... And i also added Shakeology chocolate which is delicious!! Atleast i like it!!! Everything works.. You just have to decide and commit to it my friend.. I am a Beachbody Coach and i am not telling you this becuase i work for this company, but becuase i am proof that it work for me... you can do it!!! Don't wait on anyone. if you want info about the shake, you can contact your beachbody coach and they can give you any information you need about Shakeology. Shakeology will help you regulate your digestive system, will give you energy, will help you with the cravings and you would be able to lose some weight as well. you can replace this shake twice a day as a meal replacement. you can send me a message if you want information.. It is definately not a scam and you have 30 days money back guarantee if you do not like or are not seing any results with the program and shake.. I am doing Les Mills Pump and i am loving it.. I AM A FITNESS FREAK! LOL I really hope that i help you answering some of your questions...
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    :smooched: Hello there!! I would love to comment on this post! :)

I LOVE TURBO FIRE.. I have Turbo Jam and Chalean. I LOVE Chalene Johnson. She is amazing.. Turbo Fire is fun and it just works best for me... I agree that any intense cardio workout will work.. I just get bored easily but not with Chalene.... I have also tried Shakeology. It is ok and just VERY pricy. I do like how I am getting what I need in the shake.. Protein, vitamins, etc. I need more protein because I am not eating meat. I have two bags of Shakeology now but due to the price, I will not order anymore. I will be looking for an alternative because it is so pricy. I have the newest drink which is $10.00 more than the other ones..

but as for a good workout. I think you will love Shakeology! :)

Let me know if you have any questions!!
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    AGEEEED :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I would skip shakeology because from what I've read it's just not worth the price. It has a lot of hype though. As for turbo fire, I would definitely recommend it! I really like beachbody programs, if you stick to them, they're effective. And I'm not a coach so I'm not trying to sell you anything! I'm just basing it off my own experience.

Be careful of coaches though, their recommendations make them money, so it might not be totally objective.
  • SMitzel20
    SMitzel20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    http://pharmadaddy.blogspot.com/2013/07/shakeology-shaking-up-its-foundations.html

http://voices.yahoo.com/bad-science-debunking-shakeologys-scientific-evidence-11019322.html?cat=5

To answer your question (and I have done a ton of research on Shakelogy), there isn't scientific evidence that Shakeology is in fact "The Healthiest Meal of the Day." You don't need that over-priced processed powder to see amazing results. Just stay active and eat as clean as you possibly can. The weight will peel right off of you and you will feel incredible...inside and out! P.s. I love Turbo Fire!! :heart: :laugh: :smile: