You Must Decide Part II

Options
TeutonicKnight
TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
1. You have the ability to choose one type of food (i.e. pizza, hamburger, roast beef, etc.) that your body recognizes as 0 calories no matter how much you eat of it. However, every time you eat said food, you cannot move for 1 hour. You are paralyzed. You can still talk, laugh, see, etc, just cannot move.

2. You have the ability to pick one ethnic group of food, (i.e. Italian, Polish, Chinese, etc.) that your body recognizes as 0 calories no matter how much you eat of it. However, every time you eat said ethnic food, you are blind for 1 hour. Everything else works fine.

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    1. Bacon...I wouldn't be moving much

2. Chinese food....I can find my way to the bathroom if I'm blind!!!
  • Weathers58
    Weathers58 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    neither dont eat no ****
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    1) PIZZA mmmmmmmmm. And not moving afterwards sounds heavenly. :blushing:
    2) Mexican food!!!
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    1) I second bacon. Though bacon pizza does sound particularly delicious. Not moving after eating, meh, I do that already, lol

2) Italian, all that pasta and sauce and good, yummy stuff. Ooooh, that also includes pizza, so much win!!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I don't know if there is any food worth losing the ability to move. But if I was blind in the short-term while drinking alcohol I might not be tempted to drive home.
    -wtk
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    This made me giggle!
    I don't know if there is any food worth losing the ability to move. But if I was blind in the short-term while drinking alcohol I might not be tempted to drive home.
    -wtk
  • Ctripp86
    Ctripp86 Posts: 45
    Options
    Definitely #1. I choose Sesame Chicken :-) Yummy
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    #1 and Pizza. The best part is I can totally put *ANYTHING* on a pizza. Bacon, Cheeseburger, Tuna, heck even chocolate cake! I am going to make this sucker work for me! ;)
  • kristinpascual
    Options

I LOVE this post! :flowerforyou: