He wins... the coat dies...

Options
Valtishia
Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
I have this nice black adidas jacket that I wore for years and loved.
My boyfriend hates it and while having friends over last night he mentioned that he hoped it goes to die this year cause of how much weight I lost. I tried it on for the fun of it and oh my... everyone started laughing cause I looked like a child wearing daddy's clothes....lol
So he wins... I have to get a new coat this winter.

Replies

• ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    Congrats but that sucks! I will probably have the same problem. My old coat is a 2x, and another one is 18-20. I'm now in a 10/12 LOL
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I would say that is awesome congrats :drinker: :drinker:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Congratulations just a question if you like the coat so much, can you have it taken in to fit you now- just a thought. I too will be joining you and getting a new coat.
  • ecrb77
    ecrb77 Posts: 78
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss:drinker:
    I'm sorry about the coat though, maybe you can find the same one in a smaller size on ebay! And maybe your boyfriend will buy it for you!:wink:
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I doubt he would buy it for me... he hates it lol
    He likes the more stylish stuff and I like the snowboarding type jackets.

It might be fun to get something stylish this year.. leather maybe?
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I hear you!! My heavy winter coat finally had to die. And my London Fog had to die too! I got lucky last weekend and found a light weight jacket and a nice leather coat at a garage sale for a total of $7. :smokin: Woohoo!! Good luck finding new coats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!