Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!
  • xxTwitterFreakxx
    Options
    Wow, you're doing great! Keep going and don't give up. You've gotten this far. :)
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done an amazing job. Thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • jgaston143
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic......and amazing!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Jensen39
    Jensen39 Posts: 1
    Options
    Welldone, any good tricks to share for your fantastic weight loss??:smile:
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pictures but the more recent one is absolutely beautiful. Great job!
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    great job you look fantastic...
  • mlawilm
    mlawilm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and looking fantastic !!
    :happy:
  • playsallyplay
    Options
    you're doing great!!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look freaking amazing!
  • karogs
    karogs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We are simillar in height and my GW is 180 (CW 225, SW 237). but you look good and healthy at 165 . Congrats on your SUCCESSFULL weight journey.
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic! I Love seeing Success photos!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welldone, any good tricks to share for your fantastic weight loss??:smile:

My body's natural "happy" weight is around 160-70, so after I stopped stress eating and got back to moving some, the first 40ish pounds came off not easy, but not with a lot of effort. It took about a year or so of basically half-assing the whole thing. I've stayed at my ''happy'' weight for probably close to 1.5-2 years and now I'm working on getting really serious about healthy eating and working out (mainly jogging and weight lifting, plus some rollerblading once it's warm enough again).

I don't usually eat meat, just some seafood every now and again, but I eat plenty of eggs, dairy, and protein powder and am currently eating at least 100 grams protein a day. I pretty much live off of protein, fruit and veggies now, with some whole grains mixed in. I also eat 1,500 calories, and eat back about half of my exercise calories, more if I worked out like crazy or I'm hungry. So many different things work or don't work for different people, and you just kind of have to experiment with what works best for you.

Just remember that you can (all :happy: ) do it; it just might take longer than you want. It took me a long time to really realize this, but once I did, I started to enjoy the ride more, instead of being so focused on an end result to make me happy and accept myself.
  • mashallej
    mashallej Posts: 39
    Options
    Great job!!! We have similar stats and goals! You look amazing and have definitely encouraged me to continue!
    Thanks for posting

Same here! Great job!
  • mickiaber
    mickiaber Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great! Such a good motivation
  • sierraguillen
    sierraguillen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning. Congrats. (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!