Replies

• britlem
    britlem Posts: 49
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me:)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me. :)
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    If your friends havent been active lately, Why not message them and see what's up? Maybe they just need a little pep talk!
    Btw, added you!
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday
  • dwhalley529
    Options
    Go ahead and add me.
  • Nengi1980
    Nengi1980 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cool! I'll add you, I need friends for motivation.
  • grendel322
    grendel322 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for about ten months, but always resisted the social aspect as I didn't want myfacebook pal. However, a couple of people added me after I posted a few things, and boom! I suddenly saw the power of support and motivation! There is also a TON of good information being shared. I'm on pretty much every day and try to stay active on the boards. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Yes having active friends is a much needed tool on this journey! please add me as well.
  • Bonnieelizabeth
    Bonnieelizabeth Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can add me I don't always get to log in everyday because I have a special needs child but I will try to help you and have a lot of medical knowledge and nutritional as well due to the Type 2 diabetes. I love to try to help people.
  • stephgxx
    stephgxx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll try to add everyone but if anyone wants to add me then please do, i need the support. xx
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WELCOME EVERYONE...Im still kinda new but very supportive so ADD ME & LETS DO THIS
  • ncringle
    ncringle Posts: 3
    Options
    hI I HAVE JUST DECIDED TO COME BACK ON HERE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME EVERYONE X
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I was in the same position - friends had become inactive. I've added new friends and it's been great. It's motivating to see my news feed full of other people's posts with comments & support. Plus, I get to be supportive & get support. It's win-win!

I'm happy to help others so feel free to add me.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I'm her friend, and I'm sneaking onto this post to say she's AMAZING, and very motivational! :) ADD HER!