New here - the only male?

Options
2»

Replies

• JPPNole
    JPPNole Posts: 6
    Options
    Greetings from another guy in your similar situation. I am 6'0" and now at approx. 265 lbs. (goal is 185-190 lbs.). I too spent the past 15 years slowly gaining weight all the while ignoring, overlooking, and denying what I saw in the mirror. On Feb 29th I started this journey and was turned on to this site on a week ago. Best wishes to you reaching your goal!
  • triplejay1
    triplejay1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Another guy here, 6ft started at 223, have lost 31lbs im at 191 now, started strength training in Feb, have seen minimal results so far, but still working at it, feel free to add me.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Another guy signing in. I dropped 65 lbs last year & am trying to kick out those last few pounds while shifting my focus from losing fat to gaining muscle. Feel free to add!
  • SarahEDavis523
    SarahEDavis523 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy...obviously Just wanted to say welcome! I'm new here too. Wishing you and your girl well and lots of pounds lost.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    many guys here including myself lol...and I log on all the time...welcome aboard
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,248 Member
    Options
    Lots of guys here. The Man Cave group is the place to hang out for guy stuff. Not much happening there yet, but as more guys join the group, I'm sure more will be discussed.
  • stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Obviously not the only male now.... there are quite a few very motivating success stories here...
    add me up if you want
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few guys here, including myself. Add me if you so wish. :)