An XL NSV

Options
mukamom
mukamom Posts: 207 Member
I have been wearing my 2xl scrubs that are like a tent on me and actually have had to retire a few sets. So off to the thrift store I go. I picked out 2 sets in an XL and I was a little leery that they wouldn't fit. Fit like a dream. I am so excited :bigsmile:

And I only spent 8 bucks. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I haven't fit in an XL in 15 years ( at least)

If this menopausal woman can do it so can YOU :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome nsv! Love thrifting too! Keep it up!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! That's great to hear! and you got the scrubs so cheap! You must be doing something right :) Keep it up :)
  • kgarman
    kgarman Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Not to hi-jack the thread, but I can relate as I just dropped out of the 2x shirts and into the xl. It's a great feeling.
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The only thing better than dropping a size, is getting cheap "new" clothes! Keep workin' it!
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Not to hi-jack the thread, but I can relate as I just dropped out of the 2x shirts and into the xl. It's a great feeling.

You betcha! When I fit into a L, it will probably trigger a hot flash!! :laugh:
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options

Same, just started wearing XL's a few weeks ago.

Good job mukamom!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!