CALORIES!!!!

Options
Whats happens if I dont eat all my excersice calories back??? Lately I have not found myself that hungy, maybe its all the water I drink at work.....

Replies

• fitphil92
    Options
    you will lose more bodyweight in the next few weeks if you go on likethat . after a few weeks you will stuck with losing weight. thats because of the bodys save system for nutrients. so in the end its the famous jojo effect . but it wont have a big effect if you do what you explained a few days in a month ....
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Depends how accurate the estimate of your exercise calories is.
  • holthaus30
    holthaus30 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    So are you supposed to eat your exercise calories back? I havent really heard other wise if you should or shouldnt.
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Not sure? As for me, I pretty much never eat any back and I've been on a steady decline since January.
  • Char_marcus
    Char_marcus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    When you join MFP you are given a calorie deficit that will enable you to lose weight, even if you eat back all the exercise calories you earn, you will still have a deficit, so you can if you want to.
    I don't always eat all my exercise calories back, but i make sure i take in at least 1200 calories a day, even after exercise.
  • srrivera24
    Options
    Well I work out x5 a day, do 60 min of cardio and usualy some weight lifting.....
  • Char_marcus
    Char_marcus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    just make sure that at the end of the day, you have eaten at least 1200 calories !