Evil indulgence (confession)

Options
Phoenix1401
Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
I ate the new Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell and it was

SO
EFFIN

DELICIOUS!!!!!!
Now I feel sooo gross :/ the hardest muscle aching workout cannot get this disgusting feeling away .

I pretty much ate mystery meat -_-
Evilly delicious....
First and last time

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Hey, we're all going to Taco Bell after work. Care to join?
    -wtk

Postscript: Actually, I will never step foot inside Taco Bell ever again. It's a very long story and it has nothing to do with the food. I've never had it.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    I got one........

currently not done today, but its when I have a headache that it gets me........

Chocolate!! Any form of chocolate!! YUUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!!

That used to be my thing when I had headaches........chocolate, coffee, and headache meds! It would totally work like a charm!! Now I suffer as I try to let pain meds do the work.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    You need to let yourself have a treat every once in a while. Remember, this is a lifestyle change, not a diet.
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Oh man do I want that evil taco in my mouth!

But I get the poopies from old TB. :bigsmile:
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    Large McDonald's meal
    Chocolate muffin
    Cheese and beans

All today!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I indulged on some chocolate creme Oreos yesterday, and some Keebler Chococlate cookies, and Hershey's Kisses....they weren't worth it, but oh well.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Postscript: Actually, I will never step foot inside Taco Bell ever again. It's a very long story and it has nothing to do with the food. I've never had it.

Tell me!
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Irish Bomb from Heavenly Cupcake!!!

My "friend" brought me one because she knew I had never been in Heavenly Cupcake(trying to get in shape, maybe there was a reason not to go???)

Dark Chocolate cake made with Guiness, Chocolate Ganache made with Guiness and Buttercream Frosing made with Bailey's

Sin in a little cupcake wrapper, I only ate a quarter of it, but OMG it was the best thing I have ever eaten in my life!!!!!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Oh man do I want that evil taco in my mouth!

But I get the poopies from old TB. :bigsmile:

the first part of this reply can be easily misconstrued....:)
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I could (and did for awhile) eat pizza and wings for dinner (washing it down with beer) almost every night....I still love them both....I miss eating them together, but I figure if I want some - Its ONE or the OTHER.....for now ;)
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    Girl Scout cookies and Tis the Season!