New :]

Options
So I'm about a week new to MFP and I want friends! lol

I'm on a 1200 calorie diet and taking Cellucor Super HD(which I love)

Replies

• skowalska
    skowalska Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    added :) im on 1200 daily too.

looking for more buddies!
  • RuthRuby
    RuthRuby Posts: 31
    Options
    1200 is proving difficult since I realized that I had been eating at least twice that amount before lol
  • carolinamcgraw
    Options
    What do you like to drink? Or rather-what do you drink? If you don't mind me asking
  • RuthRuby
    RuthRuby Posts: 31
    Options
    Honestly I was drinking ridiculous amounts of soda and that is were most my calories came from.
    Really hard habit to break, but i've been drinking almost only water now and the occasional diet coke.
  • SandyPianoGirl
    Options
    I'm a week in, too. This site really helped me, and I've already lost a pound. I would eat 1200 cals., but my family makes a lot of Italian meals when I don't expect it, and my friends like to take me out, so I just exercise it off lol. I was never too serious either about losing weight, but a few months ago I just made the decision to lose. And it proves that if you set your mind to something you will suceed, because since I'v begun dieting, I've lost about 17 lbs!
    Soda was very difficult to give up, but I switched to drinking mostly coffee, tea, and water.
    I sent you a friend request:)
    18819872.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This, for me, is my 'returning first week'. Lost a decent amount in around 2 months, then just went out of control and stopped around a month ago. Now, with the same goals as before, I'm back, and more motivated.
  • JohnFox27thCentury
    Options
    Hello, i'm new to MFP also, it's time for me to get back in shape and I need all the help I can get lol.:smile:
  • mrshbrn
    mrshbrn Posts: 22
    Options
    IM pretty new myself! On a 1200 a day caloric diet as well. I dont beat myself up about what Im not suppose to eat or am suppose to eat. Im 42, 3 children and just need to be and live healthy. As per my doctor Im overweight, I dont see it. Im my culture African American women are suppose to be thick and juicy. But I am pre-diabetic as well so my thick and juicy frame may need to go :(...so far since June 2011 I've lost 20 lbs. I need to work out more. I have no motivation!!!