New here day 2

Options
Hey everybody!!! I'm new here and it's kinda hard to do without support and all.... Sounds so cliche lol so if you would like to add me please do so we can support each other in making ourselves a better, more healthier version of ourselves !!!!

Replies

• lindatonks
    Options
    Hello! I am new here as well. My name is Linda and I would love to be a new friend and share our stories during our weight loss journey! I am a mother of two who has never lost the after baby weight, sad to say! My daughter is 19 and my son is going on 13 in May, so I have been dragging this around for quite a while. I have loss, but then regained the weight several times and I am done with it. So here I am for the FINAL time.
    Hope to hear from you and we can do this....I know it!!
    Your New Weight loss buddy,
    Linda
  • Star719
    Star719 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started today. Good luck to you! :smile:
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Stick with it and you make it to your goal. Lot's of people and info on here to help. Good luck! Oh and nice profile pic!
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Greetings Everyone!

I'm new as well. Feel free to add me, as I need all of the encouragement I can get!:sad:
  • kantone999
    kantone999 Posts: 174
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sam2674
    sam2674 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mummypannell
    Options
    hi im new too lol day 2 for me add me x:happy:
  • MisLissy82
    Options
    You can add me! I just started today and I'm determined to get this weight off!
  • vadiane1
    vadiane1 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello!
    I've been on here since January. Friends are a huge help! If anyone wants a new friend, just add me!!
    Di