Update on my cousin - OT

Options
She just left Children's and the doctor said it's a classic hand mark. He says they see it all the time and there's no mistaking it.

Sick. Just sick. I wish I could go find him... you can only imagine the things I could do.

First he hit a woman... then a baby. Now THAT's a man for ya! No. That's a child. A pathetic little child.

Sorry again guys, I know people don't want to be brought down, I just feel like I might explode if I dont get some of this off my chest.

Thanks alot guys for listening to me! Let's all hope and pray that this peice of human waste gets put away for a loooonnnggg time!

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    She just left Children's and the doctor said it's a classic hand mark. He says they see it all the time and there's no mistaking it.

Sick. Just sick. I wish I could go find him... you can only imagine the things I could do.

First he hit a woman... then a baby. Now THAT's a man for ya! No. That's a child. A pathetic little child.

Sorry again guys, I know people don't want to be brought down, I just feel like I might explode if I dont get some of this off my chest.

Thanks alot guys for listening to me! Let's all hope and pray that this peice of human waste gets put away for a loooonnnggg time!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm very very very sorry to hear about that.

i hope he gets prosecuted and gets what he deserves.
    i hope he never gets to see his kids again.

my thoughs are with those girls, the mother and you

may
  • Soniabruja
    Options
    :explode: :mad:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how angry that makes me!! :explode: Idea - Let's find him and all of us will have our go at him . . . I bet he'll never tough a child again after we get through with him!!

I hope there's no serious damage to the little one and I hope mama keeps away from him for good!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I hope he gets what's coming to him. People that hit women and children are scum, IMO:mad: :explode:
    It hits close to home for me (I was in an abusive relationship).
    I will keep your cousin and her baby in my prayers.
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I can't tell you how angry that makes me!! :explode: Idea - Let's find him and all of us will have our go at him . . . I bet he'll never tough a child again after we get through with him!!

I hope there's no serious damage to the little one and I hope mama keeps away from him for good!!

Oh she will. I know she will. If I were her, I couldn't stand to even LOOK at the man that hurt my child, but less anything else. And there's no serious damage to the baby. No broken bones or anything, I wish I had a picture to show though. He had to have hit her pretty damn hard to cause that bruise. It covered half her face! and it was DEEEP purple. I'm glad she's so young... at least she probably won't remember.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    The 1st positive thing is that she's not making excuses for him, good for her and good for you for being a friend. Thoughts and prayers!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Don't apologize. Thanks for keeping us updated. I hope things go okay with your cousin and her baby. My prayers are with them.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Is she going to have him arrested??? :mad:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    It's probably best if I keep this response short and sweet as I am none to happy with this dude. I will express myself with emotes instead. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :explode: :grumble:

I am sincerely very glad that she isn't just letting this go. This will take time and it rocks that you are standing by her and her kids. Make very sure that she involves law enforcement on this. This dirtbag doesn't need to walk away and enter someone elses life (and he will if LEO doesn't get involved).

-J
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Sad that he hit her. So sad.

Even worse. . .that the doctor is able to say "they see it all the time."

My heart goes out to you.:flowerforyou:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just read this whole topic and the first one. Please please tell me that she will never go back near this guy. And that if she does, for whatever reason, decide she wants him in her life, please do not let her take the children near him. Anyone that can hurt a child has some serious, scary issues.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I have a steel-toed boot with this guy's name on it:mad: I hope he goes to prison...the other inmates will have a field day with him when they find out what he did:explode:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    The doctor and Child Protective Services will involve the authorities....unless I am mistaken. Thank goodness. Keep us updated.............:flowerforyou: