Whole Health Partnership

Options
2»

Replies

• sahmto4boys
    sahmto4boys Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    haven't exercised yet today and it's 6:30pm...i am exhausted and can barely keep my eyes open....i just don't want to let the day go by w/o getting in some exercise......
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I did my Pilates this morning.............

May do Pilates and then go to the gym after that in the morning.........
  • sahmto4boys
    Options
    I ended up going for a walk/run last night... it was so hot..sweat was just dripping off of me.

I did wii fit for 20 min. this morning and did a weigh-in again....
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I am not weighing in this week...............TOM is here and it is BAD!!!!

I have been going to a naturopathic Doctor and he has me on amino acids and natural chemicals that your body makes to make my body work like normal. I am on an appetite suppressent and an endocrine support.............

I am finally having monthly cycles like clock work and I am shedding of my uterus terribly, dropping blood clots as big as tennis balls............. TMI, I know!!! I am not as bloated either, which is a good thing.
  • sahmto4boys
    Options
    I am hypothyroid so I take medication for that...
    I am bad with the weighing... i have been doing it like 2-3 times per week...
    next week i will be away at a kid's camp (i am going as a nurse) not sure how much exercise i will be able to do or how well i can eat... will try my best
    not sure that i will go at the end of the week and try to log all my food....
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,001 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I've been on my weight loss journey since janury 14 (our 20th wedding anniversary)

Eating healthy, being healthy and losing weight has been a top priority for me since then

I take it one day at a time
    I live my entire life that way

I've taken baby steps to reach better habits and attitudes ----I started by planning my meals ahead of time even before I started logging on MFP and paying attention to calories and nutrition (the first week my lunches were PBJ with chips but only one sandwich and a measured portion of chips---now I eat huge salads and triple portions of steamed veggies

I stay open minded to new ideas
    MFP is full of new ideas :bigsmile:

I drink a lot of water, even when I don't want to. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I weigh myself twice a day and record the weight on paper, but i post it only once a week

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • sahmto4boys
    Options
    barbiecat- I really like that quote you have "the temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed." Awesome!!!!!

congrats on your weightloss!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,001 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    It looks like we all took the weekend for stuff away from the computer. I logged over 20,000 steps on my pedometer on Saturday. I attacked most of the weeds in my yard but I think someone came and planted more while I was asleep:laugh: :laugh:

There was a big festival in town this weekend full of yummy food and I just said no.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My husband got a lavender honey ice cream sandwich and was so freaked about the calories that he suggested that we walk the mile and a half to our car instead of taking the shuttle bus:laugh: :laugh:

We had one great meal of chicken breasts (5 ounces) and zucchini, yellow squash, and mushrooms cooked on the grill along with corn on the cob (under 400 calories for a ton of food):bigsmile:

happy Monday to all:drinker: :drinker:
    Barbie
  • sahmto4boys
    Options
    Sorry ladies, I worked Sunday night and then left for kid's camp with my church for the week (i went as a nurse) it was pretty much impossible to keep track of foods, and they had a lot of kid friendly type meals, burgers, hot dogs etc.... I did a good amount of walking from place to place, but that's its..... now it's time to get back on the wagon!!!!! not sure when i will weigh in this week.

Greta
  • maryk4
    maryk4 Posts: 9
    Options
    How's everybody?

I did weigh in yesterday, but lost nothing. I was very bad last week, so no surprise. Not sure if this week will be any better, going to my mom's for a couple of days, so it won't be easy...
  • sahmto4boys
    Options
    I have weighed myself on our bathroom scale, and it seems to be around the same (it's not a digital) i haven't weighed myself yet on the wii fit since being away last week. ....was really bad at kids camp...... i'll be happy just to not have gained anything from last week.... i got back on track with my calories yesterday and exercised today....

how long are you going to your mom's for Mary?
  • maryk4
    Options
    Just tomorrow 'til Thursday, but she has the best bread bakery on the east coast one hundred yards or so from her house, so the fresh warm bread from there is too much to pass up, because I don't get there very often. I'm ok with all the goodies in the place, I just want the bread!

Congratulations on staying the same! That was a tough place to go and not gain!

I am receiving some birthday money, and I was thinking of getting a wii fit, do you recommend it? The only thing I've ever been able to stick to is walking, and any of the dvds etc that I have purchased in the past are here gathering dust :-) so I don't know if I'm a good candidate for it...
  • sahmto4boys
    Options
    Ok, ladies where has everyone been?

I must admit. I am not having a good week with eating this week or exercising. My father-in-law is at his timeshare and doesn't know the meaning of eating well. With going there everyday and working I only got to exercise today. Of course I was swimming yesterday.
  • maryk4
    Options
    I haven't been on the computer much, and I haven't been tracking anything I've eaten either. I've still been trying to be aware of my eating, and I lost a couple more pounds, so I'm happy as long as the direction is down and not up. It took a long time to gain the weight, and I think it will take almost as long to lose it.