Let's be friends! :)

Options
Are you in need of more motivational and supportive MFP friends? I am and I know I’m not the only one :) !! I have been a member of MFP for about two months now and only have 3 friends, and would love more (so add me). I’m a very dedicated and motivated individual who usually won’t stop trying until I get what I want and I encourage others not to give up their goals and dreams as well. However, I’ve come to the conclusion that I tend to succeed even quicker when I have more friends who support me (I think most individuals are this way). For that reason, I’d like to become friends with more MFP users. :) Let me tell you a little about myself and then you can send me a friend’s request or message me if you’d like to have me as a friend.

My name is Amanda, I’m a 25 year old that lives in WA state with my boyfriend of almost 5 years (best friend for over a decade now :)) and our almost 15 month old daughter. My daughter is the one who has inspired me the most to get in better shape. I want to be around a long time to watch her, my other future child(ren) grow and have children of their own.

If my 1 year old daughter can attempt to run, fall down and happily get back up just to run and fall down again...I a 25 year old can learn to run quicker and faster than I ever imagined I could. :)

Seeing how this is a weight loss site, I figured I should add that I’m 5’7, 136.4LBs (as of this morning :D) and the last time I checked I was 28% body fat. :/ I’m NOT exactly DIETING…I hate that word I’m just exercising more and eating better to feel healthier and to get more fit. My overall goal is to lose more fat and gain more muscle...in the end I may end up weighing more than I do now considering muscle weighs more than fat!

Please add me if you'd like more supportive friends that will only encourage. I won't tell you when you have bad days, that's something you already know!

Replies

• gfrank16
    gfrank16 Posts: 12
    Options
    Haha same here, been using this for three months with only two friends.
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have sent friend requests to you both, welcome to MFP and good luck with your weight loss! (or transformation, as it were)
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been on MFP since October. My goal is to bring my body fat % down. I need to loose about 10lbs to do this. I am 5'7" also.