poopin room

Options
AlsDonkBoxSquat
AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
I am a firm believer that every office building should have 1 poopin' room per floor with airplane-esque lights to indicate occupancy. I am certainly no stranger to having a belly ache, and I don't really like hearing someone else suffer. So, I think there should be a poopin room, down a corridor, the fan doesn't turn off, and there's a constant low steady stream of lysol air fresher.

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    This....is....BRILLIANT!!!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Market this and you will make a mint.
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    Amen!

4463764.png
  • Don't forget music! The music can blast so people don't get poop shy :p
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    ...a dock so you can play your own music?
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    Haha, brilliant! I am a fan of this idea.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Our building has 3 single "family" bathrooms. We are a government building, we dont get too many families in here. Lol.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    There is a department of ladies on my floor...the department is known as M&E (Maintenance & Engineering). The 5 or so of them apparently need to poo ALL of the time because nearly EVERY time I go to use the bathroom, it's el stinko.

I have since renamed them the ladies of BM&E.
  • LovesGG
    LovesGG Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Bill Gates got nothing on this idea.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I am a firm believer that every office building should have 1 poopin' room per floor with airplane-esque lights to indicate occupancy. I am certainly no stranger to having a belly ache, and I don't really like hearing someone else suffer. So, I think there should be a poopin room, down a corridor, the fan doesn't turn off, and there's a constant low steady stream of lysol air fresher.

I like the way you roll. Start pitching that to architectural firms.
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    used book trade basket too?
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I think if you do this, it should be a requirement that everyone use "My Poop Salary" and keep track of who got paid the most for their poop. No sharing of materials though, that always creeps me out, all those poo hands touching stuff. BRING YOUR OWN BOOK DAGNABBIT. I also would prefer there be a separate one for men because, as was made the case the other day at my work, one man poo can stink up the entire floor. I don't need fumigation.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Full rack outside the door because the thought of flush splash back gives me the heebs.
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    don't forget to add a plunger to this room! brilliant!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    There is a department of ladies on my floor...the department is known as M&E (Maintenance & Engineering). The 5 or so of them apparently need to poo ALL of the time because nearly EVERY time I go to use the bathroom, it's el stinko.

I have since renamed them the ladies of BM&E.

Like a WalMart bathroom. The air is always kind of thick and warm and has that new poop smell. Never been in a Walmart bathroom that didn't smell exactly like that.
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    And the extra rolls must be stacked neatly on shelf above toilet please:angry:
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I totally love this idea. We spend way too much time at work complaining about the smell in our ladies' room. We have even done recon to try to figure out the worst culprits. No one at work admits to poo'ing on the job (POJ) now!
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Full rack outside the door because the thought of flush splash back gives me the heebs.

+1

Good point
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Why don't we just make it a poopicle with state of the art computers, TV's, phones, maybe even peddles so you can work out while you poop? Maximize our time....with souped up johns!