hi all from OZ

Options
Hi all my name is Belinda but my friends call me Bella. I am from victoria Australia and I am 31yrs old. I recently gave up smoking and have gained 15kg in three months. I have never counted calories in my life and this is all new to me but I am willing to do what ever it takes to get back to my normal size.

Replies

• liigaa
    liigaa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou:
    this is a great site to achieve your goals. good luck!
  • jigs
    jigs Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP. A great place to be to lose weight, get healthy, and meet like minded folks. Logging food and exercise has been very motivational for me and I joined a group (Sunday Successess if you'd like to join us) to weigh in with each week. Good luck meeting your weight loss goals!
  • sydenham24
    sydenham24 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi Bella - welcome! congratulations on you quitting smoking.
    I'm one, too. Some people on here have these cool calculators that
    say how much they saved (money-wise) by not smoking.
    Check them out - that's another way to congratulate yourself!

This is a great site, I hope you like it.

:flowerforyou:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome,good job on quitting smoking i quit 3 months ago,i feel so much better.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: