Cause I need to feel good about me today

Options
Sharonks
Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
I haven't lost anything in the last couple weeks. I've been sticking close to my calorie goals. A little low on the exercise but I'm still recovering from surgery so some days I have strange pains in my incisions and don't workout too hard. So my NSV is the fact that that little roll of fat that hangs over my bra band is gone. So even though it isn't showing on the scale I am getting smaller. I don't even think it's my boobs so much as that back and side fat.

Replies

• 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    GOOD! These are the little things that keep you going. keep track of them so that when you need a pick me up, you can look back! Definitely be careful regarding your incisions, you don't want damage! keep it up friend!
  • sunshine638
    sunshine638 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've read to take measurements because even if you're not losing weight, you may be losing inches!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    YES! Inches lost is great progress. Forget about that scale for a while and just focus on you :) and then next time you get on it, I'm sure you'll be surprised :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!