Need some support ...add me.

Options
I don't remmeber when i joined MFL, i never logged on as much before. That has changed. I have to commit to this weight loss challenge. I started excerising about 2wks ago slowly progressing. My diet is not that great. This my 3rd week, but I must say it has been the toughest week with everything. I need support or motivation. Have a GREAT day :) ...now off to my workout. Thanks for your time.

Replies

• sullymanjohn
    Options
    I'm with you girlie!! But you'll start feeling the change soon! Then your pallet changes and you find yourself craving healthy things...you don't function without a decent run in for the day....
    It get's easier, just tell yourself once the hard part is over you get the rewards :D
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello,

No worries I started MFP almost 2 years ago. I fell off for a long time, like 6 months or more. I started again in January of this year. I'm ready now! It's been hard, but I must say I'm enjoying it!
  • slemington
    Options
    remember, put the workout time in a part of the day you have most energy, also remember, the sooner you get it done the sooner you will be done, do it in the morning and all day you are satisfied with you accomplishment, you will feel a greater urge to skip out on junk food, fast food, and so on, also morning workouts give you energy and satisfaction of a great job well done..

I have been doing Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack dvd for 6 weeks, tomorrow is my last day, I done it 5 days a week, along with 5 days a week lifting weights, along with sticking with 1600 to 1900 calories a day. I have skipped two 6week 6pack days in 6 weeks.

Keep strong, also, measure your body, this a more reward than weighing, it shows progress, you may gain muscle or have more water in body and therefore the scale will tell you you gained unwanted fat, measureing and documenting it will allow you to see your success and give you confidence and the will power to stay strong and true.
  • RocioN24
    RocioN24 Posts: 10
    Options
    I hope so...thanks