Hi everyone help needed

Options
I only joined yesterday and i love the site already but i need a bit of help. I cannot eat wheat and i need some ideas of what i can take to work for lunch. I work in a primary school with only a microwave for warming purposes so it needs to be simple and of course low fat. Hope you can help? and good luck to all of you

Replies

• karamac
    karamac Posts: 26
    Options
    I only joined yesterday and i love the site already but i need a bit of help. I cannot eat wheat and i need some ideas of what i can take to work for lunch. I work in a primary school with only a microwave for warming purposes so it needs to be simple and of course low fat. Hope you can help? and good luck to all of you
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Salad - you can put a lot of different kinds together. Stuff you would put in a sandwich, just without the bread - low fat string cheese and chicken breasts, carrots, celery any veggie you can eat raw. Dinner leftovers in a container that can be popped in the 'wave and warmed up. Yogurt, cottage cheese and fruit. I'm sure there's a lot more - that's just off the top - good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • c-grandma
    c-grandma Posts: 73
    Options
    Fruit and yogurt are also good for lunch. I'm addicted to peanut butter and a good apple. Good luck, and welcome! Chris.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Could also through in some veggie soup mmmm :bigsmile:
  • karamac
    karamac Posts: 26
    Options
    Sounds good any suggestions