25lbs down with pic :)

Options
ranmca
ranmca Posts: 121 Member
hey everyone. This is me 5'4 151lbs...down from 176lbs! the picture is the new me holding my weight loss. one 20LB bag of potatoes and one 5LB bag of oranges. AND IT WAS SO HEAVY. i cant believe i was carrying that around with me all the time. i feel so awesome now. i look like a fool cause i just got back from snowboarding.

25lbsdown.jpg

Replies

• fruittart7
    Options
    amazing work!!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! its cool to visualize how much you've lost
  • Samie8183
    Samie8183 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How awesome! Congrats to you :)
  • hkd85
    hkd85 Posts: 3
    Options
    thats awesome! well done! I hope your friends are all supportive unlike mine.... I put pic up on my facebook of the 60pound loss i've had, and they just take offence to how i've worded my comment at how large and fat i felt at my heaviest (reflecting on my journey, not about ppl that size :()

Well done you have done amazing!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • ranmca
    Options
    thats awesome! well done! I hope your friends are all supportive unlike mine.... I put pic up on my facebook of the 60pound loss i've had, and they just take offence to how i've worded my comment at how large and fat i felt at my heaviest (reflecting on my journey, not about ppl that size :()

Well done you have done amazing!

to tell you the truth, ive just moved and dont have any friends around here to support me and a lot of my old friends have no idea im doing this. it sucks that your friends are like that, but honestly they wont be the ones healthy and accomplished in the end. you obviously are doing AWESOME, so if they arent in it to help out than who cares...your amazing and working towards a new you. some people just dont understand the hard work and time that goes into weightloss. Congrats to you on your wieghtloss, and support or not, keep on going you are amazing :)
  • ranmca
    Options
    thanks everyone :)
  • mickiapking
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congratulations!! :happy:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and a great example!
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!
  • adjaved
    adjaved Posts: 1
    Options
    hey u luk awsum i need some good advice from u waiting for ur reply:wink:
  • suzgyo
    suzgyo Posts: 29
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • glycophobe
    glycophobe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice! Isn't it crazy how HEAVY it is? How long did it take you to lose 25lbs?
  • ranmca
    Options
    Nice! Isn't it crazy how HEAVY it is? How long did it take you to lose 25lbs?

It took me about 120days. It came off at a faster pace but has been slowing down like crazy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!