ZUMBA

Options
anyone else addicted?? I came across a segment on QVC and I am so tempted to purchase the package! Someone stop me!!!

Replies

• Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I went to my first class last night. I sweat like a pig. But it was a lot of fun.

Some say that going out to an actual class is more motivating that just getting DVD's and doing it at home. Although I have yet to do a Zumba DVD; I will admit that going to the live class really adds a bit of excitement and energy to the session.

The trainer was great - the other classmates were very supportive of us newbies... I had a blast.

But I would like to check out an actual DVD... I'm all ears to hear if anyone has purchased any that they feel like raveing about.
  • Msmeggie85
    Options
    good point! I have only tried the classes and I love the camaraderie like you mentioned. Anyone have any thoughts on the DVDs or video games for the Wii or Ps3?
  • jaxboxchick
    Options
    The game is great if you can't get to a gym. Its also a great way to learn the moves as the game can break down moves for you and gives you points based on if youre moving your body right. I found the game more challenging than the classes lol. I hit Zumba classes 2-3 times a week and love it!

Dance Central is insanely fun for extra calorie burning, but it's only on Xbox. I play it all the time with my kids.
  • Msmeggie85
    Options
    thank you!
  • losetobemeagain
    losetobemeagain Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I go to classes and do it on the wii game.. The wii game does feel more like exercise then the live class. Let me know how the DVD's are if you get them.

Just wanted to add that I do love the wii game I have 1 & 2 and it is great for nights like last night when I had to miss my class, I can still get a workout in. Just Dance 3 is good too and burns a lot of calories too.