Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Heel Spurs?! How do you deal with yours?

2»

Replies

• scrach
    scrach Posts: 19 Member
    Mwahahaha... Bring on the hammer! That is quite mental, but I'm just a wee bit curious now!

Might give the yoga a shot first though. You might be on to something with my hips being tight? I had a few problems with them as a kid (nothing serious) and I had my wee boy just over 2 years ago and now I remember having painful hips towards the end of my pregnancy. Possibly coincidence, maybe not..
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Mine is a bone spur but I did not use a hammer :)

I did however use a rolling pin, coke bottle, frozen water bottle and I never, ever go without shoes. I use to live barefoot but not anymore. I have arch supporting shoes and even arch supporting slippers! I also have had my running shoes custom fit at a running shoe store. I use them for all my exercising.

They make a boot to hold your foot forward while you sleep but I did not try one. There are also stretching exercises you can do. Just google plantar fasciitis exercises.

It has been a couple of years now and the pain has not returned.

Hope you find relief it is VERY painful!
  • Tis27
    Tis27 Posts: 16
    I never thought to go to a Chiropractor!