NSV- down 4 sizes (w/ pics of pants)

Options
The capris on the bottom are my old ones, and the shorts are brand new that I just bought today. I have lost 23 lbs and 13 inches sine Jan 1st. I have a lot more to go, but I am pretty proud of my results thus far.

IMG_3774.jpg

Replies

• Nicolefortin
    Nicolefortin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cngrats, keepsake up thé good work! I havé questions for you: Howard l'os are you? What are you eating and what exercse program are you following? I want to achieve as well as you do! :-)
  • nkolia92
    nkolia92 Posts: 1
    Options
    PLEASE help me. How did you lose that much weight and stay dedicated for almost 3 months. I am trying to lose 15 pounds before July but it is so hard especially being around skinny people all the time since they can eat whatever they want, and I have to watch everything I eat. Please help me out because it seems like you have been doing the right thing and lost a lot of weight.
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    Cngrats, keepsake up thé good work! I havé questions for you: Howard l'os are you? What are you eating and what exercse program are you following? I want to achieve as well as you do! :-)

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking me in the second question. I eat anything I want- moderation is the key. I haven't worked out in a couple weeks, but I do a lot of workout dvds.
  • student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What a difference! I also think it speaks volumes that you're going from capris to that cute little pair of shorts. Keep up the good work!
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    PLEASE help me. How did you lose that much weight and stay dedicated for almost 3 months. I am trying to lose 15 pounds before July but it is so hard especially being around skinny people all the time since they can eat whatever they want, and I have to watch everything I eat. Please help me out because it seems like you have been doing the right thing and lost a lot of weight.

Determination is how I have done it. YOU have to want it, and no one can want it for you. I have way more to lose than 15 pounds. I'm staring at another 75+ pounds to go. I pre-plan my meals, exercise, and drink lots of water.
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    Congratulations! It's great to have the visual of how far you've come. :)
  • Nicolefortin
    Options
    Which DVD, because I have been extremely good since I started, eat very well and sometimes not enough, but not purposely. I exercise 5 or 6 days a week, ( do tae bo for an hour 5 days / week and Pilates 3 x) I am firming but not really losing!!!! Pretty discourage. According to MFP, I should weight "x" in 5 weeks but cannot see it happen.
  • smbyrd13
    smbyrd13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job! Down 4 sizes is incredible! I am wearing a pair of shorts today (comfortably!) that were too tight last summer so I am celebrating as well!
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    Which DVD, because I have been extremely good since I started, eat very well and sometimes not enough, but not purposely. I exercise 5 or 6 days a week, ( do tae bo for an hour 5 days / week and Pilates 3 x) I am firming but not really losing!!!! Pretty discourage. According to MFP, I should weight "x" in 5 weeks but cannot see it happen.

I did the 30DS and lost 13 inches for the month of Jan. I also do Leslie Sansone walking dvd's which are low-impast aerobics. You may not notice the numbers going down right away. You need to take pics and measurements so you can physically see the difference. Also, you may be working out TOO much. I was working out hard for 6 days a week and not seeing the numbers go down. I cut that down to about 3 times a week, along with watching what I eat. That is when the numbers started dropping. I was losing a pound a day for a while, but I also weigh a lot more than you do, seeing as how I have way more to lose than 15 pounds. I started this at 333lbs. I am now down to 310lbs.
  • Nicolefortin
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!