30 day shred??

Options
Has anyone does this program with good results? Wanting to try this as an evening workout.

Thanks

Replies

• drema2370
    drema2370 Posts: 21
    Options
    just started it myself. Problem is the dvd is messed up so I have to wait on a replacement. First workout and I am sore all over. lol
  • melinda_great
    melinda_great Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I ordered it this week, and it should be here Monday. I'd like to hear some feedback about it as well.
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    I did it in January and am about to start doing it again. I lost 13 inches.
  • brittdaw32
    Options
    I haven't been super dedicated with it but I have still seen results. It kicks your trash, so be prepared! But for 20 minutes and the burn you get the next day, you just can't beat it.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Its a great dvd. I think most people lose inches more than pounds but you should get good results if youre faithful.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6. It's been fun. So hopefully it'll be ok. I've seen a lot of results from people, which is cool.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Lot of people do have good results. It can be hard to some with injuries. Depends on how young your body is. You can do research by typing "30 day shred" in the SEARCH box under the tab "Community." That should pull up all kinds community board discussions.
  • Faunadhill21
    Options
    Thank you for all of your responses!!!! I am so excited to start now! Ill let those of you waiting to start how day 1 goes :wink:
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    I just did day 1 of level of the 30 day shred but how do I log it under my exercise???
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I started level one on Monday and I love it. I can already tell a difference in my endurance during the cardio portions and how many reps of the strength exercises I can do. It's only 20 minutes long and it moves right along and you're done before you know it.

I've been doing it in the evening after my daughter goes to bed at 8:30. You will surely need a shower when you are done though :)
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    How do you log the calories burned from it under your exercise...How do you know how many calories to logged...
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You can log it as 20 minutes of "circuit training". I did it in 45 days or so and it kicked my butt! I lost probably an inch on my waist and a few pounds.

Needless to say Level 2 is infinitely harder than Level 1 so don't quit!!! Sure, you'll hurt after the first couple of times but it's worth it once you get into Level 2 and 3.
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day. I'll see what the results are.
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it. Started it March 1st determined to do it every day this month. First few days will kick your legs in the butt, you will be sore. But then you will bust through it and start to feel even stronger. A total body workout! I log it as 30 minutes circuit training.
  • Faunadhill21
    Options
    You all are so encouraging! Glad I came online instead of just the mobile app. Looking forward to seeing all of your results
  • scottishlass78
    Options
    Good program, you might like Jillian's Body Revolution series as well...wish you all the best!
  • dumbcowboyhat
    dumbcowboyhat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've finished Ripped in 30 and am now on level one of 30 Day Shred. I've lost over 16 inches! I log it as circuit training.
  • SMBL2
    SMBL2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just finished last week...lost 7lbs and 13". I plan to take a month or so off (busy with travel) and then do it again.

Good luck and stick with it!
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! Yes it was intense and I thought I was going to pass out..I'm new to working out and this was an experience...
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Started it last August and ended up hurting my back...pulled muscle and was down for quite a while...go slow !!!