30 day shred??

Options
2»

Replies

• KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    This site offers a wonderful search function.....
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I ordered Ripped In 30 after 3 DAYS of doing 30 DS..that's how much of a difference I felt! And I've run 5ks, 10ks and a half marathon and it still wore me out! Trust me it works.

Btw, be sure and take BEFORE and AFTER pics (front, side, back) so you can compare the two later....you'll definitely see a difference.

I have a race in D.C. this weekend but as soon as it's over I'm back to Ripped In 30...
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I completed 30 Day Shred in February. I lost 6 pounds and 8 inches (chest-2, waist-3, hips-3). Went from a tight size 12 to a comfortable size 10. I'm now doing Ripped in 30, and I'm seeing similiar results. Already in a size 8!
  • BrandiToy
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred (for about 12 weeks) pretty heavily about a year ago. I had great results and actually had muscle tone, which was new for me. I was amazed to see how much stronger i got each day. It is certainly a journey, but if you stick with it, it gets easier each time. Jillian is tough!
  • SoCaliBeachGirl1
    Options
    Just got it. Going to start it Tmro. Hoping for results!
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I did it recently (I finished about 2ish weeks ago) I had good results but more in measurements rather than weight loss (I lost 2.8kg or 5.9lbs). I've started Ripped in 30 but have only done 2 days so far so I don't know if the results will continue (I'm hoping they do!!) Here is a copy of my before and after photos: Finished-1.jpg
  • Faunadhill21
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!
  • Faunadhill21
    Options
    Procratinated a little on the start, but i did level one of the 30 shred and it kicked my butt!!!! :sad: hope its going well for those who were going to start, too!!
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    How do you log the calories burned from it under your exercise...How do you know how many calories to logged...

Your best bet to determine how many calories you burn is to buy a heart monitor that also tracks how many calories you burn as you exercise. That is what I have. You can pick them up anywhere or online....but that is the best way to mark how many calories you burn during a workout.

I'm waiting for my DVD to come in the mail as well.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    JUST DO IT! It's a great workout. I started March 1 (lost 5 1/2 inches at my halfway point). As other people have said, it's intense, but it's only 20 minutes long. I work out in the evening after work as well and it's perfect! Be prepared to be sore the first few days, but it goes away. Any questions, feel free to friend me (this is to anyone). After this, I'm going to do her Ripped in 30. I actually look forward to working out!
  • Faunadhill21
    Options
    I have ripped in 30 too, and im actually looking forward to it!! But day was intense, but felt good after!!