When do you know you're in pretty good shape???

Options
When you decide to go the gym even though you're beat and it's already past 9 o'clock then after lifting some weights you decide to do 30 on the elliptical cause that's the "easy" workout. (I skipped my BEEF25K training)

Do that work people!!!!

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    LOL love it! I know I'm getting in good shape because I can pickup my husband and haul him around the house... he's 225.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    LOL love it! I know I'm getting in good shape because I can pickup my husband and haul him around the house... he's 225.

Nice! Lucky man :-)
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    After an hour on the elliptical (which was after lifting), you look over at the treadmill and think "why the hell not? I AM warm, after all!" and then jump on for a quick 10 minute run. Best feeling ever!
  • fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Made it through a Zumba class!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Heart Rate runs at 110 during Zumba. Walk in the park...
  • Maystar80
    Maystar80 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Love this!
    I just had a 10:30pm-12am workout last night because I hadn't worked out the day before and I was feeling IN NEED FOR EXERCISE.
    Totally threw off my sleep schedule though so I'm not working out this evening, otherwise I reeeally won't be able to sleep.

I also think you know you're in good shape when the group exercise instructor asks you if you go to a more advanced class or if you're an instructor yourself or if they tell you you're going to make a good instructor some day. Each situation has happened to me once and that feels real nice.
  • Maystar80
    Maystar80 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Wowzers, sweet!
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I worked out for three hours today :o after 6 hours of anatomy classes and ignored my homework :( but it was worth it :D
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    When I went to the gym last night for strength training + cardio completely sleep-starved because of work stress this week. Gave it my all and dug deeper to find more of me to also do planks for the first time. Seeing my sweat drip to the floor after two hours of working out was gratifying.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    There are some hard working women here (dude's too)........love it! Do that work! Doooooooooooo it!
  • juliemaplehurst
    Options
    When you work as a gardener and spend all day mulching, come home do jillians killer buns and thighs and say hey the shoes are on let's go for a run, run for 35 mins go bright red and still feel great............

I may regret it in the morning but hey what don't kill you makes you stronger and that's where I'm going, stronger and fitter......