Hi all :)

Options
Hey there people :)
im not exactly new to the site, but Ive never said hello or joined in on the boards. After thinking about it, I realize one of my biggest problems has always been trying to stay OUT of the spotlight for fear someone might see me, I've never filled in my profile or posted pictures - I felt embarrassed of myself and who I was, so I didnt do it. It wasn't until recently that I figured out part of the reason for my situation was due to letting what certain people think of me...get to me.

Last night, after some crude and abusive words, I've decided --- that person's opinions dont matter. Im going to be me. and I like being me. ..and they wont make me feel like I need to hide anymore.
So,,,,without further adieu, I am saying a great big Hi Everybody! lol Lets do this stuff together! And feel free to add me :)

Replies

• amfeierabend74
    Options
    I have just gotten to the point where I dont care what people think of me when I am at the gym working out. I used to be very self conscious about it. I am there for me and no one else. So I kind of know what you are going through and how you feel. I would love to help support you as we nip this thing in the butt!