PLEASE ANSWER THIS ASAP!

Options
jessfat2fit
jessfat2fit Posts: 9 Member
It is almost 2:30 am and I have to wake up at 4:50! Is it even worth it to go to bed and get less than 3 hours of sleep? With that amount of sleep I always tend to be more tired when I wake up! What do you think I should do? oh and feel free to add. thanks

Replies

• D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    How about you do what you think is best
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I find that the 3 hours of waiting usually puts me to sleep anyway, and I'm not quite prepared. Don't get all ready and in bed but do recline and close your eyes with an alarm clock close by. Be *careful* but relax. This is from A LOT of experience, LOL.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    try taking a small cat nap, and see how you feel.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Some sleep is better than no sleep.
  • MillysMission
    MillysMission Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I used to have a crazy crazy job that didn't leave much time for sleep so no matter how little hours it was between shifts - I would go to sleep but make sure the alarm is set.
  • OregonNativ3
    Options
    I'm not sure how your body works, but if I haven't slept at all and I know that I need to be awake in 5 hours or less I find it very difficult for me to wake up. I've spent years working night shifts and I've had more than one occasion where I decided to try to sleep for a couple of hours and ended up sleeping through the alarm.

I usually end up just staying awake if I have 5 hours or less to devote to sleep.
  • skinnyguy1982
    Options
    if you have little time to sleep you can still feel refreshed after one sleep cycle which is 90 minutes. Waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle is usually what makes you feel tired, so try and get in a 90 minute or 180 minute sleep, no less, no more.
  • jessfat2fit
    jessfat2fit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have an hour until I have to wake up so I think I will just stay up now, thanks anyways!