what works best for bums, tums and arms?

Options
Well the title says it all really, does anyone no what is best to tone up these areas? Muchly appreciated x

Replies

• Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    A calorie deficit.
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You'll have to build muscle in those areas so you only have to do 2 exercises, squats and deadlifts.
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    what works best for bums, tums and arms?
    In order: large, medium and small slaps!:bigsmile:

Seriously though, bums=squats & lunges tums = squats & overhead pressing, (core stabilizing), hanging leg raises, arms = pushups, overhead pressing, dips.

Just a few.
  • izoom3
    izoom3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i know this is going to sound nuts but have you tried the wii fitness plus? One of my MFP friends told me about it and I went out and got the game plus the board. I can't believe how many inches I have lost just playing the dumb games! And to top it all off its FUN!
  • chelsey202
    chelsey202 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a strong aversion to toning your legs as well, I'd suggest trying yoga. It does a good job working out your entire body, and I personally find it very enjoyable. Also remember that even if you tone up, you need to lose the fat to actually see more definition and look more toned and tight. Throw in some cardio a few times a week if you're not already doing it.

Another option is the 30 day shred. I recently started and I feel like every muscle I have is thoroughly worked out and sore. The success before/after pics from people who have used it are seriously impressive; it super-motivated me to start and continue the program.
  • tgzerozone
    tgzerozone Posts: 160
    Options
    Full squats, hamstrings touching calves at the bottom of the squat.
  • cookiet83
    cookiet83 Posts: 30
    Options
    i know this is going to sound nuts but have you tried the wii fitness plus? One of my MFP friends told me about it and I went out and got the game plus the board. I can't believe how many inches I have lost just playing the dumb games! And to top it all off its FUN!

i do have a wii but not the wii plus. im attempting zumba (lack of co-ordination) and also doing the biggest looser workouts which are good and i feel great after!
  • cookiet83
    cookiet83 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) x
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    bums & tums= squats
    arms= pull up & dips