What's on your TV List?

Options

Replies

• MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting to watch a whole lot, but my DVR is full!

Cupcake Wars! Criminal Minds New Girl
    Ghost Hunters Pretty Little Liars Big Bang Theory
    Greys Anatomy Mike & Molly Person Of Interest

And Once Upon a Time... I love that show...
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Big Bang Theory (knock knock knock Penny, knock knock knock Penny, knock knock knock Penny). I love Sheldon.

Bazinga!
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, and then many, many cartoons and kids shows that my children enjoy! I'd recommend the first 3 in my list for you, although Victorious on Nickelodeon is quite hilarious! :laugh:
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    The shows i watch regularly are:

Desperate Housewives
    Bachleor or Bachleorette, whichever one is on
    Biggest Loser
    The Middle
    Mdern Family
    Happy Endings
    2 Broke Girls

And there are some shows I like and if I catch them I watch them:

Intervention
    Hoarders
    What Would You Do?
    Say Yes To The Dress

Really any kind of addiction/weight loss documentary type shows on TLC and A&E I like to watch.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    30 Rock
    Parks and Recreation
    Once Upon a Time
    Modern Family
    Revenge
    Up All Night (I love Will Arnett)
    How I Met Your Mother
    Eureka
    Doctor Who
    Psych
    Battlestar Galactica
    Supernatural (I just started this show)

I don't have cable, so I watch a lot of Netflix and online episodes. I am also such a nerd...

Perfect lineup, I completely concur!
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Just 2 episodes of Supernatural for me:)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My favorite shows are as follows:

Sons of Anarchy
    Walking Dead
    Game of Thrones
    Dexter
    True Blood
    Criminal Minds
    Grey's Anatomy

Big Bang
    Say Yes to the Dress
    Four Weddings

One of my all time favorite shows that is no longer on though is $ex and the City...
    I want to start watching GCB though...like a Southern version of SATC.
  • jimmieg93
    Options
    i WATCH AN INSANE AMOUNT OF T.V

tHE BIG BANG THEORY REVENGE THE OFFICE PARKS N REC UP ALL NIGHT AWAKE ROB TWO AND A HALF MEN HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER MIKE AND MOLLY 2 BROKE GIRLS ALCATRAZ TOUCH MISSING BREAKOUT KINGS (R.I.P. CHARLIE) THE WALKING DEAD FAMILY GUY AMERICAN DAD BOBS BURGERS THE CLEVELAND SHOW THE SIMPSONS THE MENTALIST PERSONS OF INTEREST EAST BOUND AND DOWN GAME OF THRONES PSYCH FAIRLY LEGAL A GIFTED MAN GRIMM FRINGE AND SO MANY MORE LOL
  • maikastar
    maikastar Posts: 78
    Options
    Walking Dead, Dexter, Game Of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Torchwood, and lots of Sci-Fi channel. Not that I have time to watch them all, but I have my data recorder for that.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    If anyone likes SNL style shows and hipster humor! you have to watch Portlandia! DO IT!
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, and The Voice :)))
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    True blood season 4, The Walking dead, Grimm, Catching up on Supernatural ( the winchesters...:heart: ), Shameless (uk), Homeland, the middle, modern family...oh and waiting for game of thrones to come back!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Everyone should check out Happy Endings, it's SO good!

Also Community, 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, Whitney, 2 Broke Girls, Modern Family and Parks & Rec.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    i have become slightyl addicated to Amercian Pickers, Pawn stars and also a new series called Crimes that shook britain. If i dont find anything WORTH watching i look at my fish tank instead :)
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Big Bang Theory, Undercover Boss, Biggest Loser, and Swamp People. (I love me some Troy). I also watch all the reruns of M*A*S*H just because that show is awesome!!!
  • bdhoward87
    bdhoward87 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I watch:

House (sad that this is it's final season)
    The Walking Dead
    Family Guy
    Castle
    The River
    Match Game ( I love this game show)
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    i have become slightyl addicated to Amercian Pickers, Pawn stars and also a new series called Crimes that shook britain. If i dont find anything WORTH watching i look at my fish tank instead :)

Pawnstars.jpg

I kinda got the hots for him!!!
  • snakehead
    snakehead Posts: 22
    Options
    Top Gear (UK)
    Top Gear (America)
    The River
    Alcatraz
    Awake
    Top Shot
    Mythbusters
    Walking Dead
    Touch
    Dr. Who (best show ever!)
    Game of Thrones
    Dexter

DVR them and watch them while doing 50 minutes on the elliptical in the mornings before work.
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    No Tv in my house since we moved a month ago and you know what?? I dont miss it at all, there really is life outside of whats on the box! We like to watch a dvd every so often in bed to just chill out.

I just found that most things on tv were pretty depressing or too far fetched. Sometimes things that are really entertaining get me hooked and they i get annoyed at having to wait for the next episode, a feeling i dont like having about a box commanding so much of my time, then there is all the advertisements that drive me mad.....right ok ive decided on my advice....

So i recommend trying to limit how much tv you watch and see if you actually miss it rather than source new things!
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I like The Revolution , The Chew, Good Eats, Healthy Appetite, movies, Copped, Fat Chef , I used to watch Dr Ox, but I'm tired of it! also tired of The Doctors! When Dexter is on I watch it, Hell On Wells, and others.....

Nina