New and looking for friends

Hey. I am Anna. I work in construction, move every 2 years, and work crazy hours. Right now I am 175 hoping to reach 140. I am a beginner in jogging, inconsistent in a exercise routine and turn to food, especially unhealthy foods, more than I need to. I am trying and have slowly been changing my habits. I would like to be someone who is healthy no matter where I am, what work & life throws me, and who is around me. I want healthy habits to be a part of who I am... but I know I have a very long way to go - so I am looking for some friends, like-minded people, those with like goals, those whose work can take over their life too, or anyone who is just trying to change. :-)

Anyway nice to meet you!

Replies

• Moving can be a serious challenge to routine, but I believe you can get this right if you make it a priority.

I have found that for me, slow, baby steps are the best. You try to take it all and all you got is an epic fail after a week. So I do think you are on the right track :-)

My name is Gustavo, btw, and feel free to add me as a friend if you like!
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Thanks!

And thanks for those who added me too. I'm hoping I can find motivation through other people who are trying to reach their own goals!