30 Day Shred

Options
I started the 30 Day Shred after reading so many positive results here on MFP. Yesterday was my last day so here are my results

SW 162.5 EW 154.5 - 8lbs

Waist 36 to 33 - 3"
Hips 42 to 39 -3"
Thighs 20.5 to 19.25 -1.25"
Chest 40 to 38 -2"
Arms 13 to 12 -1"

Total of 8 lbs lost and 10.25 " I plan on doing another round of it in a month. Help this can help motivate someone, just the way others have done for me!

Replies

• ilvmykidz
    ilvmykidz Posts: 66
    Options
    Great job! I just ordered the 30 day shred a few minutes ago! I really hope it works for me! I just need some motivation and someone to yell at me and make me do it everyday lol!
  • amanday88
    amanday88 Posts: 68
    Options
    Awesome results! I only have 4 days left!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That' s great. Your results are awesome. I am looking to finish mine on Monday. I think I will do another around as well.
  • ShefMum
    ShefMum Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well done! I started one workout but I am usually aching from doing circuit training or whatever anyway and found the arm-stuff too much at the time. I need something that combines going out to the gym with home DVD stuff/workouts.

Well done again on your commitment and results! 8D
  • kbc525
    kbc525 Posts: 149
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shred after reading so many positive results here on MFP. Yesterday was my last day so here are my results

SW 162.5 EW 154.5 - 8lbs

Waist 36 to 33 - 3"
    Hips 42 to 39 -3"
    Chest 40 to 38 -2"
    Arms 13 to 12 -1"

Total of 8 lbs lost and 10.25 " I plan on doing another round of it in a month. Help this can help motivate someone, just the way others have done for me!

Are you doing any other exercise or cardio? I get my dvd this week. I just ordered it :)
  • NikMosch
    NikMosch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great work! I am going to start and STICK with it on Monday and follow-it-up with Ripped in 30 :) Thanks for the inspiration!
  • s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    congrats!!!! i'm on day 5 of level 1....i reached day 3 of level 2, but missed a few days so i started back over with new measurements....figured i'd work harder on the push ups on level 1 to prepare me more for the planks in level 2:tongue:
  • mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options

SW 162.5 EW 154.5 - 8lbs

Waist 36 to 33 - 3"
    Hips 42 to 39 -3"
    Chest 40 to 38 -2"
    Arms 13 to 12 -1"

Are you doing any other exercise or cardio? I get my dvd this week. I just ordered it :)

I am also walking around 30 to 40 mins 5 days a week!
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Did you just do level 1 for 30 days? Just did it again today. I started yesterday and I figured I'd do level 1 for 30days, then level 2 for 30 and so on. Want to be ready for the beach in july!
    Great job!
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I've done it once before sometime last year. So this year I thought I'd make it a bit harder. I'm doing level 1 and 2 for 10 days then 2 and 3 for 10 days then 3 and 1 for 10 days. I'm hoping it'll go well. I'm on day 5 of 1 and 2. Lets see if I live. Lol. :tongue:
  • mjok31
    Options
    Did you just do level 1 for 30 days? Just did it again today. I started yesterday and I figured I'd do level 1 for 30days, then level 2 for 30 and so on. Want to be ready for the beach in july!
    Great job!

No, I did each level for 10 days and had sunday as my rest day
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Well done! I finished yesterday too and plan to start another round with Level 1 today
  • mjok31
    Options
    I was thinking of starting round two in a few weeks, but I woke up today and really felt good and decided that I am going to start round two on Monday :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!