30 Day Shred advice

Options
I have a wedding on April 21 and was planning on starting the 30 Day Shred on Monday, March 19. My plan was to do 10 days of each level, taking a 1 day break in between. Is this a good idea? My other thought was maybe just do 5 days of each level (Monday-Friday) and rest on the weekends.

Any tips?

Replies

• lsminkey
    lsminkey Posts: 16
    Options
    You could do 10 days on each level and have one rest day/week. You would see better results than doing only 15 days.
  • ange44
    ange44 Posts: 6
    Options
    I,m no expert as I've only ever done Level 1 of shred, but have some quite a few comments on the message boards. It will depend upon how fit you are at the moment. Some people tend to do the shred every other day and alternate with other strength,cardio training to mix it up a bit. Once you start, you'll soon know whether you want to up the level after a few days. If you don't feel ready - stay on 1 until you are (as this is still a good workout) Hope this helps a little, but I'm sure others will be far more experienced
  • hamaker88
    Options
    Depending how in shape you already are, this may be a difficult schedule to stick to. I've been doing the shred a few days a week since November, and I'm still doing Level 1 (by choice, I decided I wouldn't go up until L1 seemed "too easy.") But it's intense, and some of the stuff in the later workouts will be hard if you've not built up to it. I agree with the previous poster, move up when you feel ready to move up. Even L1 is a great 30 minute circuit workout, and doing it for 30 days plus sticking to your calorie limits will definitely help you!