Looking for Firm Express Users

Options
HI. I am new to this site, excited and motivated about dropping a bunch of weight and getting back into shape. I thought it might be nice to have some friends that either are using or have used The Firm Express. I have recently gotten the Firm Express videos. I have done several of them and find them to be very challenging and rewarding. So far, my opinion is that it really makes me sweat and breathe hard. My body is exhausted by the end of the 20 minutes. I take all that to mean its effective. :)) I am also watching what I eat more than I have in years. That part has been eye opening. I can see why I have gotten so heavy over the years. I eat too much. I know, imagine that, right? Ha ha. But seriously, it all crept up so slowly, that I didn't notice how much I was eating. UGH. So, here I am working on fixing these issues.

So, anyone want to join me in this adventure?

Lisa

Replies

• ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the Firm Express for over a month now and I LOVE them! Please add me, I would love to see you progress and share our successes!
  • rungirl27
    Options
    Hi, I just started Firm Express this week and love it so far!
  • amzasmommy
    amzasmommy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've done the full length firm videos for years. (Well, should say used to. I haven't since I got pregnant 2 years ago). I just got my Firm Express this week and cannot wait to start! I can actually fit 30min in my day (not the hour needed for the full ones). I'd love to add you and see how these work for everyone!
  • amzasmommy
    amzasmommy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Did you girls see there is a firm express group? It's small, but there's a daily check in!