Before and During pictures "it's just 15lbs" LOL

Options
BAMarsh
BAMarsh Posts: 72 Member
I wanted to share what "just 15 pounds" looks like. I look in the mirror and can kind of see a change. But I'm one of those people that sees the "before" picture in the mirror no matter how much I've lost (I'm working on that...takes time to get out of that mind frame). Seeing my pictures though, gives me an entirely different perspective. "just 15 pounds" shouldn't be allowed in anyone's vocabulary, same as "just 1 pound or just 5 pounds" a pound is a pound and they ALL make a difference.

So I'm actually down 13.8 pounds and 12.25 total inches in the "during pictures." I lost inches around the bust/back first. Now I'm finally starting to lose inches around the waist/hips.

Before picture was taken 1/2/12 and I was 170.8. During is from 3/13/12 and 157. I still have about 15 to go - there's lots of baby belly still there (you can really tell when I bend over. LOL)

But I just wanted to provide inspiration for people. It provided inspiration for me to keep chugging along. ;)

Day 0 to Day 73

f0a1f2aa.jpg1b1136d2.jpg

4791c0f4.jpgbd59ffb2.jpg

fc92903a.jpg23d5024b.jpg

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Great weight loss! It's JUST AMAZING!! :) You're doing a great job! and very cute bikini :)
  • peanutswife
    peanutswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • BAMarsh
    BAMarsh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great weight loss! It's JUST AMAZING!! :) You're doing a great job! and very cute bikini :)

Thanks. It's my goal bikini - it's the one I wore on my honeymoon 8 years ago after I'd lost 30 pounds (babies and stress brought back the weight LOL)
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you look great - keep it up!! :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    lookin freakin gooood!!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    big difference does 15lbs. nice work
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    You should be proud of 15lbs thats a big accomplishment =) P.S I see a big difference. Keep up the great work
  • SarahluvsMarley
    SarahluvsMarley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You go, girl!!! Keep it up! :):):)
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats!!! Keep the good job up!
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    You look great!! I can really see a difference! I post pictures every 10 lbs I lose and you can always notice a difference! It all counts! Keep up the great work :)
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    just 15 pounds.?!!??! You look freakin amazing! Keep it up
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wow what a change! Great job! =D
  • lottaheat
    lottaheat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job. The visuals really help, I'm not brave enough for that yet! How tall are you? Are you exercising too? Thanks!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Oh yea! That is the "Wow Factor"!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Nice difference! Good job!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Major difference, especially in the back. Good job, keep up the awesome work!
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    you look great! thanks for sharing!
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    A big difference! :)
    Good job.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    15 pounds can make a huge difference! awesome job!
  • Milletp
    Milletp Posts: 81
    Options
    WTG! It inspires me because I think my journey or at least the last 15 lbs is similar to yours & if I was to post pix our bodies would look similar. How tall are you? I'm 5'6 3/4
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!