New! 25 year old female from VA!

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Eryn. I'm 25 years old, and currently living in Virginia. I just joined this website last night! I'm not new to weight loss or weight loss forums, but I know that I needed something new and I have heard that this site really helped for a lot of people. About two years ago, I started my weight loss journey. At 5'7" and 181 pounds, I was at my highest weight ever! I have always struggled with my weight... never reaching the point of obesity but almost always carrying around some extra pounds! Well, I lost 20-25 lbs of that weight, and now I seem to fluctuate between 157 and 160. My goal is to get down to 145, and then re-evaluate from there! It seems that I need help sustaining my motivation, because that seems to waiver just as I am making measurable progress! I'd like to just keep moving forward!!

I also get married 3 months from today. 3 months!! I'm not expecting any miracles, but I would love to lose a few pounds and tone up a bit before then :)

ANYWAYS!! Hi everyone! I am super pumped to be here :)

Replies

• Glact
    Glact Posts: 9
    Options
    Congrats and welcome you can definately lose and get toned in 3 months, just stay motivated and if there is any questions about exercise and tips for anything if i can help i will add if you want.
  • mollyjaster
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself for what you have achieved so far! I'm sure you will have plenty more success in the future of reaching your goals. Congratulations on your wedding-- what an exciting time in your life!

I have also been working my butt off. My ultimate goal is simply to live a healthier lifestyle, and if I lose weight as a result, that's just an added bonus. So far I am down 15 pounds!
  • jillybean212
    jillybean212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also just joined, and am a 25 year old female from VA! I got married 3 weeks ago, too!

Congrats on your weight loss so far! It proves you can do the rest. My biggest advice, considering your wedding coming up: find a good outlet for stress. Stress eating is the worst. And weddings are so stressful! Well, at least, mine was :wink:
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hello all!! Thank you, and congrats on your successes so far :)

And that is really cool, jillybean! Congrats on your wedding and everything! And I totally understand the stressful/stress eating thing! Really need to be mindful during that! Finding a good outlet is an excellent idea.