Spiders.

Options

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    No escaping this one

ebLMR.jpg

unless you get out of the car, put a rag into your gas tans and set it on fire.

ughhhhh nightmares tonight
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    australia-spider-toilet-roll.jpg
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    No escaping this one

ebLMR.jpg

ughhhhh nightmares tonight

I think i can no long look at this topic. I am getting the hibbie geebies
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid (probably 10 or 11), my bedroom was a little travel trailer that didn't have a door handle - just an open hole where the handle should be. Creepy crawlies would always get in, but they never really bothered me since I had lived in the boonies my entire life.

Anyway, I woke up in the middle of the night one night because I suddenly felt something tickle all over. I turned on the light and, lo and behold, two egg sacks had hatched and I had literally THOUSANDS of baby spiders all over me - head to toe.

... oddly enough, I'm still not afraid of spiders.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid (probably 10 or 11), my bedroom was a little travel trailer that didn't have a door handle - just an open hole where the handle should be. Creepy crawlies would always get in, but they never really bothered me since I had lived in the boonies my entire life.

Anyway, I woke up in the middle of the night one night because I suddenly felt something tickle all over. I turned on the light and, lo and behold, two egg sacks had hatched and I had literally THOUSANDS of baby spiders all over me - head to toe.

Thank you for giving me nightmares for the rest of my days....OMFG!!!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I was about to jump into a lovely refeshing pool last year when I visited North Carolina. Just before I jumped, I saw this thing at the bottom of the pool. My friend fished it out and put it on his arm to take a pic. (weirdo)

*shudder*

1314284856990-1.jpg
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Spiders are negative calorie food as you burn more calories screaming and running away from them than you do digesting them. But this is just another fad low cal diet and unsustainable in the long term :drinker:
  • CoryIda
    Options

You're welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

That's called nightmare fuel.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    No escaping this one

ebLMR.jpg

Is that a banana spider? Thankfully, I've never seen one in a house or car but they build HUGE webs in a very short time! Nothing like rollerblading down a bike path early in the morning and nearly colliding with one.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Brown Recluse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find Black Widows in my freaking office!!!

I hate spiders!!!!
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Why oh why did I open this. Those pictures are giving me the willys. Ugh nightmares! I hate spiders, all kinds...
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    <snip>
    Is that a banana spider? Thankfully, I've never seen one in a house or car but they build HUGE webs in a very short time! Nothing like rollerblading down a bike path early in the morning and nearly colliding with one.
    It is called a goliath spider. here's one eating a yummy bird.

c53my.jpg
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Spiders are fine .. until you lose sight of them .. lol.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I just did a topic about phobias the other day. There are a lot of insteresting spider stories on it and you should check it out.

Spiders are my phobia for sure. I was driving and my son told me I had a spider on my back, I pulled off the road as soon as I could, jumped out of the car and ripped my shirt off. He was mortified but will NEVER tell me I have a spider on my while I'm driving again, ever. haha
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I was about to jump into a lovely refeshing pool last year when I visited North Carolina. Just before I jumped, I saw this thing at the bottom of the pool. My friend fished it out and put it on his arm to take a pic. (weirdo)

*shudder*

1314284856990-1.jpg
    OMG! I'd have a heart attack! Cool, but disgusting pic! lol
  • CoryIda
    Options
    <snip>
    It is called a goliath spider. here's one eating a yummy bird.

c53my.jpg
    That picture always makes me hungry.
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ok so me and my boss were talking about this spider that was in her car, and how she just wanted to get to work to get away from it before it touched her. lol....

I know I get like this when i see one, I go all ninja in the car, trying to not let it touch me lol.

I cant be the only one who does this... whats up with my 5'5" being afraid of a spider thats smaller then my pinky nail lol

When there's one in the car I need to pull over and handle the situation LMAO

When there's one in my apartment, I break my stuff throwing things at it, (because I am too scared to touch it), my Spider Kill of the Year happened in 2011, when there was a wolf spider I think, those huge ugly ones that supposedly don't hurt you, anyway it was in my sink and I drenched it in Lysol and set it on fire. After 5 seconds I turned on the water and the disposal, just for confirmation.

I am terrified of spiders, but I will kill them, eventually as long as I do not have to touch them.
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i recently had a war with the 8 legged terroist known as the spider, we started with cushion warfare but this did not work and it escaped we then launched the cat missile but this failed and in the end after negotiations the war was won by the hubby bomb ....ughhhh things just freak me out
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    OMG....No more spider pictures please... Why did I even open this topic!